• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay, time to restart Stage 32. This time, instead of bringing my party + the White Ark for Repair/Ressuply (only Braiger is in serious danger of getting to low HP), I bring Haman's Qubeley. It's not as great as its Alpha version, since this time it's a playable mecha, but it's still great. Considering AoE MAP Funnels. This will go nicely against the enemies. It can also fly, meaning the water is no problem for it.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

I'm sure your teacher will be so inspired by your uh enthusiasm that they won't mind.

They actually said that every word over 2500 would hurt my grade, but I managed to cut the number of words back to 2400 now, so I'm good!

Man, word-count assigments...

Alright, the Soleil has arrived. Both Milan and Phil will move towards the Ra Cairam. Hmm, I gotta save my Hot Blood uses for the WaDoms and Almeyers...

21 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

They actually said that every word over 2500 would hurt my grade, but I managed to cut the number of words back to 2400 now, so I'm good!

good

lets celebrate with something

Come next enemy turn, Enil shows up. She figures this is her last chance to defeat Garrod before he goes into space. Determined, huh.

BUT, I can now enact the last part of the unlocking process I've been doing by taking the Gundam X related routes. Just need to have Garrod talk to her.

Alright, Poe defeated.

I also have Garrod talk with Enil. He tells him he doesn't have the time to deal with her, but Enil is determined. So he instead says about how much he has changed since the first time they met, thanks to his time with his new friends, and tries to offer the same to Enil. She more or less accepts, even if she states she can't fully drop her resentment to him. And that's pretty much it. Well, kinda. This was the last step, but to two secrets. Apparently, both have the same last step, which was this one.

So, I've now unlocked two things. The first one right away, the second will be obtained later in the route split. For now, what I got was Enil joining the party, alongside her mech, the Enil Custom Jenice Kai. By the way, Enil will always join (but after the stage, since without this last step, she must be defeated... I think, considering there's a turn limit), the actual secret is the mecha.

Oh damn, Phil scored a hit on Guld. Thankfully, the YF-21 survived with 77HP left since Phil attacked through a Support Attack, reducing the damage.

Okay, turn 4. Halfway from the objective, two-thirds into the skill point. Almost all Cao Rens SUMOs and Bound Docks have been destroyed. The Almeyers are still intact, and have only started to dent the WaDoms. FOrtunately, for this is what I saved Hot Blood for. But well, that's for another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

The difficulty is just a tab at the upper right at the story maps

tap the tab that says normal and that wil take you to hard

tap that again and it takes you to lunatic 

I see.

Thanks!

[11:48:13 AM] Adrian ;p.: Me: hey dad what are you doing-
>he's watching Jojo
[11:48:22 AM] *** Adrian ;p. screams internally ***
[11:51:06 AM] ⭐️ HUNTER.: oh boy
[11:51:13 AM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: [11:48 AM] Adrian ;p.: 

<<< Me: hey dad what are you doing-
>he's watching JojoLMAO
[11:51:26 AM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: tell your dad we're all proud of him

Came back from the Karate tournament a couple of minutes ago.

Got a medal and a small trophy, which is strange considering I was doing really shitty there.

I'm guessing that they just give those things out for everyone.

Edited by 0w0