• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i used to always hear a cat crying loudly nearby. not sure where they went now

and then there was one time i was going out and i saw the cat so i started a meowing conversation with it for a good amount of time

There's a cat over here that seems to want our attention. It meows at us, sticks around if it sees us... and tries to enter the house, more than once. I don't remember if it's the same cat that did got inside the house. Probably. It's at least the same color.

I remember there was a cat that would go to my grandmother's. She even got kittens who came as well. There seems to be only one kitten, now an adult cat, left. Who now hangs out in another house, that seems to be a popular gathering spot for the cats in the area, they are usually 3-4 whenever we pass by. But sometimes up to 7-9.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I remember there was a cat that would go to my grandmother's. She even got kittens who came as well. There seems to be only one kitten, now an adult cat, left. Who now hangs out in another house, that seems to be a popular gathering spot for the cats in the area, they are usually 3-4 whenever we pass by. But sometimes up to 7-9.

does she plant catnip

/lamejoke

1 minute ago, エレノアヒューム said:

does she plant catnip

/lamejoke

Haha, no. I don't remember exactly why the mother cat and her kittens would hang out at my grandmother's. But the remaining kitten/cat left after she had a tree in her garden chopped down. Then again, the cat wouldn't hang around near the tree, so I don't quite exactly know why it being gone means the cat no longer comes.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Haha, no. I don't remember exactly why the mother cat and her kittens would hang out at my grandmother's. But the remaining kitten/cat left after she had a tree in her garden chopped down. Then again, the cat wouldn't hang around near the tree, so I don't quite exactly know why it being gone means the cat no longer comes.

probably a coincidence. but the whole incident sounds really cool and cute and warm ;;

Rude shit? 

I am enjoing my dead sea here.

You seem unaware, Hoshi, join me.

The shit i said about Sophie was because Sophie said that she will visit her parents when if she has her shit together.

Until that happens... heh...

About Cats; they are a huge threat to the ecosystem, especially feral ones.

If you won't stop or at least limit their reproduction they will do harm.

They provide no consumable resource and even eating them is prohibited outside of asia.

If you let yourselves be decieved by a cat... well... the birdies won't be the only ones falling victims to a cute face.

Cute faces are just a means behind pathological hunters.

I am not talking about cats.

Edited by Antagonist Edgelord