Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Every week? 

Oh, the visual part isn't the draw for me, I just have a thing against fast paced action games on handhelds, like warriors and fighting games, for example. It's not a problem for me, though, I just don't really like it.

My parents are divorced and I still switch houses every week.

I guess playing a fast paced game on a regular 3DS could be a pain, but I find it pretty manageable on a XL model. 

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

mafia

The first(and for the moment, last) time I played mafia (which was a eimm), I was backstabbed by Refa on the penultimate night IIRC. Good times

And if my memory serves well, there is a saying that goes: Mafia sucks

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

My parents are divorced and I still switch houses every week.

I guess playing a fast paced game on a regular 3DS could be a pain, but I find it pretty manageable on a XL model. 

Oh :(

But I play on an XL... :(
Blame my controller-conditioned hands

Just now, Soledai said:

Oh :(

But I play on an XL... :(
Blame my controller-conditioned hands

It happened 16 years ago, so I'm fine with it now. Even the whole switching house things doesn't bother me too much and it makes my parent happy so *shrugs*

Nintendo needs to make 3DS controller pro

12 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

almost got a switch preorder
but they were out

Shit

I'm waiting on getting a Switch since the only games that are potentially "must buy and play NOW!" don't have any release date (those games being FE switch and XC2)

If they announced a MH and a Metroid Prime game, I'd probably buy one though.

And even I had wanted to preorder one, the employee at the local EB games told me they were out of preorders the day after they received them

10 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm waiting on getting a Switch since the only games that are potentially "must buy and play NOW!" don't have any release date (those games being FE switch and XC2)

If they announced a MH and a Metroid Prime game, I'd probably buy one though.

And even I had wanted to preorder one, the employee at the local EB games told me they were out of preorders the day after they received them

i was thinking about that too, but i figured 
considering nintendos history with hot items..

whats metroid.

4 hours ago, Soledai said:

*implodes*

Did the Deleter get to you?

4 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i was thinking about that too, but i figured 
considering nintendos history with hot items..

whats metroid.

My main problem right now, is that the Wii U is probably the most disappointing console I have in terms of games. I'm not saying the Wii U doesn't have good games and I had fun with a couple of them, but none of them would crack my top 10 favorite games of all time. BotW could still do it, but at this point, it's presented more as a Switch game than a Wii U one Nintendo even went ahead and removed a feature from the Wii U version(the map on the gamepad) just to make sure the Switch version was the superior one. 

So this leaves me very hesitant to spend 400$ on a system that may in the end only give me 'good but not amazing' game experiences, which makes me want to wait until there's at least a few titles on it that I have a chance of really enjoying. Sadly, if my feeling is a widespread one, it could very well doom the switch to being Wii U 2.0

Something Nintendo desperately wants to kill apparently