Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Sophia got enough bulk to tank?

huh

Kagero though makes things a lot easier with dagger breaker and poison dagger 

Effie can one hit kill me 58 health but would really need to watch out for the thieves and axe unit

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

6 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Sophia got enough bulk to tank?

huh

Kagero though makes things a lot easier with dagger breaker and poison dagger 

Effie can one hit kill me 58 health but would really need to watch out for the thieves and axe unit

Well, she has 28 Def, which is 4th highest defense among mages (after Henry, S!Camilla and the Robins) and she has ok attack. With a Raven tome, she probably takes chip damage from anyone not named Navarre.

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Not with that attitude mister

just kidding. Under leveled units?

Talking of under leveled units, this reminds me that I should train the free units and previous GHB units since there's someone that post vids on how to beat GHB using only those units at  3*.

"Can't beat it with a dancer. I tried"
lmao

2 hours ago, Ercdouken said:

i love when memes invade my wrasslin

like that one sign from 2002 or something that said all your base are belong to us

the classics

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Talking of under leveled units, this reminds me that I should train the free units and previous GHB units since there's someone that post vids on how to beat GHB using only those units at  3*.

it's what i've been doing in my down time too
never know when they might be useful
or as skill fodder

2 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Lux, I love your theme.

Thanks, I really like Linde's FEH's artwork.

Just now, Trisitei said:

"Can't beat it with a dancer. I tried"
lmao

it's what i've been doing in my down time too
never know when they might be useful
or as skill fodder

Have you been looking at the Navarre GHB thread? There's been some pretty incredible statement in that thread. Like saying that people who stated they completed the map on Lunatic were lying cause it was impossible to do.

My down time has mostly been centered around bringing my 5* to level 40 and farming SP for all the skills Sanaki got (only need 125 more SP to learn Draw Back which is her last skill left to learn)

I think my selection of level 40 5* mostly have me covered, but having those 3* to fall back on could always be useful.

then let it be known im the biggest liar by beating it three times

though the third took like six tries 

who you thinking on promoting to four from who you got?

12 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

then let it be known im the biggest liar by beating it three times

though the third took like six tries 

who you thinking on promoting to four from who you got?

I get being frustrated by a map, but claiming it's straight out impossible to beat when the last few pages of the thread are filled with people talking of how they've beaten the map is eh...

Well, there's a couple of 3* fodder that I'd want to eventually upgrade so that they can pass their 4* or 5* skills, but as far as the 3* that I intend to keep, I've just upgrade my +Atk/-HP Cherche(which I heard is a good nature for the Brave Axe build) and aside it'll probably either be M!Robin or Lon'qu. I honestly don't have that many 3* (I have 17 non fodder 3* vs 18 5*. The rest of the non-fodder is made up of 57 4*. Gonna take a while getting those level 40, though the upcoming update might help)

today I noticed for the first time that since the forum redesign, pages have 25 posts rather than 20. This certainly explains why I remembered this thread having more than 20000 pages.

29 minutes ago, Nobody said:

going back in this thread and reading our insane countdowns for pages that aren't notable anymore is hilarious

#nostalgia

I had the same feeling after the forum update

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I get being frustrated by a map, but claiming it's straight out impossible to beat when the last few pages of the thread are filled with people talking of how they've beaten the map is eh...

Well, there's a couple of 3* fodder that I'd want to eventually upgrade so that they can pass their 4* or 5* skills, but as far as the 3* that I intend to keep, I've just upgrade my +Atk/-HP Cherche(which I heard is a good nature for the Brave Axe build) and aside it'll probably either be M!Robin or Lon'qu. I honestly don't have that many 3* (I have 17 non fodder 3* vs 18 5*. The rest of the non-fodder is made up of 57 4*. Gonna take a while getting those level 40, though the upcoming update might help)

eh is putting it real lightly

Hopefully it does

99 stamina sounds like a dream for this game, man

Just now, Trisitei said:

eh is putting it real lightly

Hopefully it does

99 stamina sounds like a dream for this game, man

>_>

99 Stamina as well as the mechanic that will make lower star level character gain more experience are two things from the April update that will make it much easier.