• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, so, not playing SRW today. What I'll do, however, is prepare for the next stage. Which means simply upgrading stuff and equipping stuff. The Turn A's new attacks all use EN, so better start upgrading that now. Also equip it with a Solar Panel. In fact, I'm kinda tempted to use up all my Blue Stones in buying Solar Panels in the Bazaar, and give them to all who use EN weapons. Or more like, those units which I use their EN weapons. But not for now... maybe a little bit later.

Speaking of new attacks, I just noticed that Cybuster has a new attack. The Discutter Ranbu no Tachi. If that's how it goes in Romanji. Back in Alpha unlocking that weapon required route splits and skill points. But here, it seems we get it by default. The other Elemental Lords also got new attacks, if I remember right. Wait, now I don't remember if I had brought up this before.... eh, doesn't matter. *shrugs*

One last thing to do is reshuffle some pilots. Once more the Xabungle characters got shifted a little, which means next stage is definitely involving them. I had to place Dike in a Gravagos... and Blume was left without a WM. Hmm, well, the intermission screen already spoils... but I'll just let that go unspoken here for now.

Well, that's enough. Will actually start Chapter 39... perhaps tomorrow...