• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i hate myself i just googled "memory fragments sumashu" and the soundcloud link is literally the first suggestion

like i've been googling 想イ出カケラ スマジウ and sumashu fragment de mémoire and i have no idea why i never thought of the most basic one wtf...

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

W H A  T  ARE YOU SERIOUS

omg that video is blocked but the soundcloud works wonders and ;_; i thought i'd never hear this song again omg i'm crying so much

this song has so many memories associated w it for me (including when i met damian for the first time, ironically enough he hates the song) so hearing it is just every emotion at once i can't believe u happened to know it

thank u again u are saving my life today

I happened to find it while looking at french utaite covers. The thumbnail caught my eye.

And I find that it was this particular song that you wish to hear again quite fitting considering the lyrics. (well not the entirety of them, since they're clearly about someone, but the parts about wishing for something distant in our memory seems fitting enough)

And you are very welcome. I'm happy to know that I was able to help you.

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

o yes excellent perfect don't stretch it or i'll stretch u

how was ur day

it was good i bought fabrics and now i have a rly big pink fleece thing that i'll be using as a blanket until i have to cut it up for clothes

also i bought a rly heckin good pattern with an entire four (4) good thingos so i will be making like four garments out of a single 5-dollar pattern heh

i hung out w my uncle and we bought sketchbooks and i have been draw

also i just found a song that i've been desperately searching for since my birth so i am the most happy rn

hbu

wow heckin good is a heckin good phrase

are u learning how to sew i'll kill u i want to learn a lot

uh i was supposed to watch movie today w/ friends but MY FRIENDS DITCHED so we just did average things which is very ok there is always next week

thx

11 minutes ago, Hitori said:

SINCE SCHOOL STARTED I HAVE NOT GONE TO SLEEP PAST MIDNIGHT A SINGLE NIGHT (usually not even past 10:30) AND I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE THAT THIS SOON

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR

Sleeps really important

especially if schools been as busy as you've been saying >~>

YEAH

11 minutes ago, Hitori said:

SINCE SCHOOL STARTED I HAVE NOT GONE TO SLEEP PAST MIDNIGHT A SINGLE NIGHT (usually not even past 10:30) AND I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE THAT THIS SOON

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR

Sleeps really important

especially if schools been as busy as you've been saying >~>

YEAH

8 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

wow heckin good is a heckin good phrase

are u learning how to sew i'll kill u i want to learn a lot

uh i was supposed to watch movie today w/ friends but MY FRIENDS DITCHED so we just did average things which is very ok there is always next week

thx

thx, recently i have also begun using holy hot-smokin' hecks

ya im takin fashion...it's rly fun im bad as fuk at hand-sewing but u kno i am gettin there

lmao wow thats funny bc i was actually supposed to go fabrics-shopping w kat today but she ditched, unintentionally.....there is always a next time indeed

yes

i had a really good conspiracy theory that i wanted to shitpost today but i was dumb and started shitposting too late and then hatt had to leave.....

o well there is always next week

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

ya im takin fashion...it's rly fun im bad as fuk at hand-sewing but u kno i am gettin there

lmao wow thats funny bc i was actually supposed to go fabrics-shopping w kat today but she ditched, unintentionally.....there is always a next time indeed

yes

wow i don't see u for a month and u start smokin' hecks....

im envious sewing is so frowned upon for me!!!

we can be uh ditched. in a ditch we are dead.

i very miss u when is ur next uh available-ness time

i had a really good conspiracy theory that i wanted to shitpost today but i was dumb and started shitposting too late and then hatt had to leave.....

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

yes

ya sorry........ive been sinnin......

wow rly why

y be ditched when we can stitch

uh next saturday im gonna shitpost w hatt again

also ill probably be here tomorrow bc im dumb and sometimes i do my homework so far in advance that i have nothing to do for like days

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

hatt died years ago and was replaced by kim as a shitposter: a conspiracy theory

ya sorry........ive been sinnin......

wow rly why

y be ditched when we can stitch

uh next saturday im gonna shitpost w hatt again

also ill probably be here tomorrow bc im dumb and sometimes i do my homework so far in advance that i have nothing to do for like days

u kno i have done pretty well in french these past couple years because i am excellent at written tests, i am fairly okay with grammar and verb conjugation and vocabulary memorization, so i was pretty excited to return to the fragment de mémoire lyrics thinking that i would be much more confident than i was three years ago,

however i have always always sucked at verbal conversation and actually speaking and pronouncing words and actually i am no more good at singing this song than i used to be. there was a fatal flaw in my plan how could i be dumb enough to not realize this