Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

ya sorry........ive been sinnin......

wow rly why

y be ditched when we can stitch

uh next saturday im gonna shitpost w hatt again

also ill probably be here tomorrow bc im dumb and sometimes i do my homework so far in advance that i have nothing to do for like days

it's ok sin is ok

uh i have a penis

DUDE

DUDE

ok i will see u whenever i am askin becos BEIN HONEST NOT TRYING TO PERSUADE my mental health hasn't been the best in ur absence like talkin to u is a different outlet no one else could provide and i am very wow!! suck!! about it sometimes

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

ya sorry........ive been sinnin......

wow rly why

y be ditched when we can stitch

uh next saturday im gonna shitpost w hatt again

also ill probably be here tomorrow bc im dumb and sometimes i do my homework so far in advance that i have nothing to do for like days

it's ok sin is ok

uh i have a penis

DUDE

DUDE

ok i will see u whenever i am askin becos BEIN HONEST NOT TRYING TO PERSUADE my mental health hasn't been the best in ur absence like talkin to u is a different outlet no one else could provide and i am very wow!! suck!! about it sometimes

Just now, Hitori said:

u kno i have done pretty well in french these past couple years because i am excellent at written tests, i am fairly okay with grammar and verb conjugation and vocabulary memorization, so i was pretty excited to return to the fragment de mémoire lyrics thinking that i would be much more confident than i was three years ago,

however i have always always sucked at verbal conversation and actually speaking and pronouncing words and actually i am no more good at singing this song than i used to be. there was a fatal flaw in my plan how could i be dumb enough to not realize this

Hearing the song and then practicing should help you with your pronunciation, though having a spoken discussion in French with a French speaker is probably the quickest way to improve. My mom's boyfriend being a native English speaker really helped me with my grasp of the language since I was able to practice speaking it daily.

Just now, Hitori said:

u kno i have done pretty well in french these past couple years because i am excellent at written tests, i am fairly okay with grammar and verb conjugation and vocabulary memorization, so i was pretty excited to return to the fragment de mémoire lyrics thinking that i would be much more confident than i was three years ago,

however i have always always sucked at verbal conversation and actually speaking and pronouncing words and actually i am no more good at singing this song than i used to be. there was a fatal flaw in my plan how could i be dumb enough to not realize this

Hearing the song and then practicing should help you with your pronunciation, though having a spoken discussion in French with a French speaker is probably the quickest way to improve. My mom's boyfriend being a native English speaker really helped me with my grasp of the language since I was able to practice speaking it daily.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

yeah i am a lot more determined now so i am trying that!! i don't think ill ever be confident enough to have a conversation in french, though i appreciate your advice ; v ;

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

yeah i am a lot more determined now so i am trying that!! i don't think ill ever be confident enough to have a conversation in french, though i appreciate your advice ; v ;