Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

31 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i figure nobody would like super gwendy

lol and she's 4 stars

good video

19 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm not sure, I think it was around 4850 a few months back, but CYL and the recent banners have kind of raised the bar. Now, apparently you need around 4900 points. I'm currently sitting with 5000 offense points, which ranks me at 1386/14762 in the tier, with the cut-off point currently being rank 4429.

I do, but I kind of dislike the mode, so I rarely tryhard when doing it, unlike regular Arena. 

Damn, I'm a long way from being able to stay on it.

yI agree, arena assault is lame, it's hard to have 7 teams effective against everything. I try to do deathless advanced runs, but I always end up losing a unit along the way.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

16 minutes ago, Nobody said:

lol and she's 4 stars

good video

Damn, I'm a long way from being able to stay on it.

yI agree, arena assault is lame, it's hard to have 7 teams effective against everything. I try to do deathless advanced runs, but I always end up losing a unit along the way.

I was able to stay somewhat consistently once I had a +10 infantry mage, a +6 infantry sword with a legendary weapon and a +3 infantry dancer.  It took me a while to +10 the mage and she was the only one I actually needed to promote since the other two were 5* exclusives that just randomly dropped.  Thankfully, the difference between T20 and T19 is just a handful of feather, so it's not like you're missing out on orbs or Sacred Coins.

I can actually make 7 teams of 5* units, but they don't all have synergy or can all countain counters to the meta units, meaning it can get pretty frustrating. I often start with my Armor team that only has the BK at +1 as far as merge goes instead of my arena team just to make things slightly easier while giving me a decent amount of points.

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

If you can't Panic Ploy when you have 5 more HP than the second unit with the most HP, no one can. I'll probably give him the Panic Ploy seal instead of sacrificing another Luke.

Well, hopefully they won't release a full blown banner with new characters the same week as the Halloween one, but we'll definitely get a new banner around mid November.

sounds like a good call

might be the case, but eh we'll see on monday

oh lux, i need an opinion

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

lol and she's 4 stars

good video

always get those merges
hell yeah

51 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

nothing better than a classy lady
damn good

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

sounds like a good call

might be the case, but eh we'll see on monday

oh lux, i need an opinion

Honestly, they've never launched two 4 man banners with new characters at the same time. If this had been pre-Ayra's addition, I would have said it's impossible we get another new banner until at least 2 weeks after Halloween banner is released since it's the way it's always been since the summer banner (Ylissean Summer ran the entire length of July, then Celica+Alm army started mid-July and both basically ended at around the same time. Same with Nohrian Summer which ran from the start of August till the end with the SS banner starting midway through the month. The PA banner and the FE4 banner were the same). I'm only not flatly denying it because Ayra showed they were ready to hide their addition of a new unit, but I still it's highly unlikely we'll see a dedicated new banner till mid November?

And sure. On what? 

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Honestly, they've never launched two 4 man banners with new characters at the same time. If this had been pre-Ayra's addition, I would have said it's impossible we get another new banner until at least 2 weeks after Halloween banner is released since it's the way it's always been since the summer banner (Ylissean Summer ran the entire length of July, then Celica+Alm army started mid-July and both basically ended at around the same time. Same with Nohrian Summer which ran from the start of August till the end with the SS banner starting midway through the month. The PA banner and the FE4 banner were the same). I'm only not flatly denying it because Ayra showed they were ready to hide their addition of a new unit, but I still it's highly unlikely we'll see a dedicated new banner till mid November?

And sure. On what? 

hopefully it isnt too soon
but gacha games love their bait

i'm having a pickle on who to five star

i got a lilina and ogma with +atk IV
and both would be sort of filling niches im missing
ogma more because i dont have a brave sword five star
and lilina being a pure offensive mage compared to arvis, katarina and maybe sanaki. and maybe tharja too but i dont really use her much....

but in you're opinion, who would you pick?

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

hopefully it isnt too soon
but gacha games love their bait

i'm having a pickle on who to five star

i got a lilina and ogma with +atk IV
and both would be sort of filling niches im missing
ogma more because i dont have a brave sword five star
and lilina being a pure offensive mage compared to arvis, katarina and maybe sanaki. and maybe tharja too but i dont really use her much....

but in you're opinion, who would you pick?

What do you mean you don't have a brave sword 5*? The TT just gave everyone a S+ 5* Brave Sword user.

Lilina is literally Sanaki, with 1 less Spd and 3 less Res but 2 more Def and HP, meaning that they're pretty much the same, though Sanaki has the small advantage of 1 more Spd. If you have a Sanaki and she's +Atk, there's 0 reason to promote Lilina unless you want another Sanaki. If you don't have one or your's has something terrible like -Atk, then Lilina is a good choice.

Regarding Ogma, he's definitely a good Brave Sword user. +Atk with Death Blow is good for all out offense,  but with +Spd and LaD, he can run a quad build decently.

I'm personally biased for mage, but if I had to make a recommendation, I'd say go with Lilina if you don't have a +Atk Sanaki and go Ogma if you do have a good Sanaki. Lilina and Sanaki can both run a TA-Raven set with Bowbreaker to counter Lyn while also nuking anything green and being able to do it from range. Ogma is limited by him being a melee unit, making it harder for him to retreat after attacking (all my brave fliers have Hit and Run or Drag Back for that reason. It makes them into pseudo ranged unit)

this sanakis natures are tragically not the best
though it puts her attack around the same range as most others and she serves her purpose well enough of an anti green unit
kind of like my brave roy
but eh, might patch that up with LaD if given the opportunity
for brave roy not sanaki
god not sanaki

so looks like it might be lilinas time

thanks, man

Edited by Trisitei

Do I be the Good Guy™ and keep Sigurd and Deirdre with the S Support, or do I become the Bad Guy™ and have Arvis interfere? All 5*, but Sigurd is 40+1.

Edited by DodgeDusk

2 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Sooo... I just stayed up all night watching Stranger Things S2.  :XD:  Worth it.

Heard good stuff about it from some other people 

how did you like it?

On 10/26/2017 at 9:24 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

it's in korean isn't it (the version that apparently doesn't suck)

the lathe of heaven by ursula k. leguin it's pretty good

o ya lmao

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

don't acknowledge this or tell kim because she'll be sad but it's also shutting down in three days lol

njce ty i will check it out

On 10/26/2017 at 9:26 PM, PKLucas531 said:

dino nugu aegi

is this the one that also has tom and jerry

can u be edgy and wholesome

painkiller y850f.png

wat a classic

YES tom and jerry are THE boy and THE girl

ya look at monde

On 10/26/2017 at 9:28 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

also i watched mean girls for the first time some days ago and i can't believe i didn't watch it sooner omg

lmao mean girls is a ride, i didn't watch it until ~4 years ago when my science teacher recommended it to me but yeah wow

On 10/26/2017 at 9:28 PM, PKLucas531 said:

o my response does not do ur response justice but i read all of it and appreciate it

james reeses pieces

thanks i always get afraid about it

thanks

On 10/26/2017 at 9:29 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

y850f.pngoneless painkiller

y am i laughing at this

Spoiler

i had a dream that animal crossing had an option not only to go to the island from the dock but also "the city," i decided to go there and everything was kinda grey and dark and looked like new york lmao, i want to say it was steampunkish but visually i do not remember it being so. the buildings were all cute and stuff and drawn in animal crossing style but the game felt somewhat altered there and the music was really ominous. there were lots of places to explore in the city, probably because it was a city, but what was weird was that the characters there were distinctly human and they were also drawn in my art style. idk how to describe the way they were animated, it was like how each frame was a different drawing even if they were staying still?? it's a very common style but i don't know the term for it. anyway that just kinda added to the surreal quality of it. the people were also distinct from the backdrop in that they  were drawn on yellowish-white paper. like this except it was just rough black pencil sketches with no colour:0.jpg

also their eyes were obscured which again was kind of dreamlike

anyway for some reason my own animal crossing villager could influence the actions of these citygoers by just walking around and finding one that would prompt a list of choices. and she would go unnoticed. it was a lot like gta except not i guess. and as with all the other traits of this dream it was strange in that the options would seem innocuous but if you came back to the scene shortly later you would see something morbid result from whatever you chose. the most vivid i remember was when i walked into a public bathroom—it was like one of those really stereotypical disgusting worn-down ones—and there was a couple sitting down together. the choices there were for the boy "pull away" or "kiss" and i picked the latter and it was cute. then i turned the corner and in the same bathroom there was another girl sitting on the sink area crying. she was drawn the same way as ene but she was not and her name was ethan. later i came back to see what happened and she had disappeared and somehow i knew she had committed suicide because of what i had chosen, also the couple was still there but the boy was physically abusing the girl and it was awful everything was awful. yet curiosity kept me going around and making these people do things and seeing what would result from it. i also remember this one beanie-wearing guy whom i was super curious about and got really attached to because he was the only person who would present a different list of options every time i revisited him. but in the end he became addicted to hard drugs and when i tried to get his life back on track he ended up dying cold and alone in a dark alley from withdrawal. it was a very odd place and dream but anyway i actually do hope that animal crossing implements a city option eventually lmao, there was another route of the dream later where i went to the city on a big boat w everyone on the island and it was super fun

kim you could go to the city in animal crossing wii

it's called city folk and the city is called "the city" and looks like new york and everything u goon

u take the bus there cuz it's urban af

poor ethan and beanie boy

Edited by PKLucas531
stan ethan

21 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim you could go to the city in animal crossing wii

it's called city folk and the city is called "the city" and looks like new york and everything u goon

u take the bus there cuz it's urban af

poor ethan and beanie boy

o wtf i literally had no idea that's good i'm good

Spoiler

wtf i just looked up pics of the city and it looks a lot like my dream except less grim and edgy

i also want to say that it was reminiscent of miitopia's new lumos but with fewer lights

310?cb=20170912072303