• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

itt: i rank the 최강의군단 players by cute

Spoiler

16. jackdaw - i had a rly tough time deciding where he should go bc hes so edgy that it could theoretically warp around and be considered cute but i am putting him here because that would be unfair to the other players. i still think he's cute because ravens and crows follow him everywhere and his name is jackdaw which is very adorable, however he is extremely shirtless which is unforgivable

15. audrey - shes edgy but the one thing that makes her cute is that she is a huge-ass shopaholic holy heck lmao. she is always stealin mac's credit card and buying clothes and stuff because he just kinda, like, enables her. i think it's really funny and cute how her portraits slowly upgrade outfitwise until her final one where she's decked out in gucci and shit. on the other hand she's self-centered and not really empathetic at all which is definitely not cute : (

14. bi-gwang - i never know whether to spell her name bi-gwang like how international fans say it or biekwang like it is romanized on the official korean site but anyway, she is kind of a shit and she's very loud and recruited nagne to the players. she just kinda likes everyone yet makes fun of them at the same time and it is cute

13. izanami - her alias is "little grim" which is objectively the cutest alias, she also looks cute and has the cutest eyes of all the players

12. ethan - hes just a nice guy idk what to say about him, he's super big and tall and like a literal soldier but in all of his portraits he looks very hopeful and determined and he likes saving other people and his final portrait just has him holding a little girl princess-style in his arms and that's cute

11. hades - she literally banished herself somewhere bc she hated the pain she caused others w her own voice that is rly cute.....she is stubborn and likes cleaning and she talks to herself a lot

10. mary - shes really cool and admirable bc she's super optimistic and kinda built up her life from nothing, idk. she also looks cute and likes yelling at the other players

9. hwaran - she really likes cooking and frogs and fires and she is genuinely a pleasant fun character. also up until her final portrait her outfits are adorable

8. ramirez - he is just perpetually angry and very competitive and he literally just became a player bc someone was like "lol there r people stronger than u" and he was like WHAT WHERE and joined the players out of spite and somehow i think that's cute

7. derrick - kinda like natemare bc hes big and scary but actually nice and shy and tries to help people whenever he can

6. mac - he gets dragged around a lot by mary and audrey because he's a pushover, he is afraid of hurting people because of his edgy backstory, and he hallucinates monkey demons sometimes. maybe he looks kinda mean and maybe he is a little drugged up but he's truly nice and wishes the best for others

5.  nagne - he canonically "has the mind of a 10-year-old," hes always confused, he loves chocolate pies, and his hobby is carving small wooden owls. if that isn't cute idk what is. he also only really gets along well with b so hes cute by association

4. jerry - a cute friendship-rivalry with tom, her last name is tidwell, she loves playing with her dog, she's very cheerful and helped tom back up when he hurt his shoulder, and she became a player purely because tom visited her from maya's world and she was like "wat the FUCK how come u became a player and i didn't?? fuck this im just as strong as u are i am becoming a player too." she might have ranked above tom if tom looked less cute, i think jerry would be more "pretty" than "cute" visually but personality-wise they are very equal

3. tom - hes so generically nice that he is impossible to dislike tbh. he is a genuinely hardworking guy, even after he injured his shoulder, who has a very sweet friendship-rivalry with jerry. like he actually left maya's world to see her after she woke up from her coma lmao talk about priorities. he is also kind of small and has a really cute smile in all of his portraits and has the cutest voice i've heard and his real name is tommy which is maximum CUTE! CUTE!

2. b - hes really weak at first but tries his best and he is so shy and introverted and lovable that defeating certain supervillains in the games unlocks skills in which they appear as b's sidekick, because he is so pitiful that antagonists want to help him lmao. plus he has cute eyes and cute curly hair and a cute frame

1. ara - shes tiny and small and she's an underwater princess with many fish friends and her clothes are cute and so is her hair and her full name is ara rara and idk she's perfect

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

16 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

probably not, i've been incredibly on top of things this year =)

i haven't even been able to stay up all night reliably this year; i keep falling asleep =(

also im boy #8

i was going to think harder about it but #8 really doesn't have competition it's just impossible

2 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

some guy in my holocaust class said goon today and i was giggling because i heard the word goon irl but also crying because my holocaust class does that to me and i probably looked dumb as fuk but i thought of u

wtf i didnt see this until now but that's good

6 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

confession i occasionally log shitposts on my phone and laptop because sometimes i just NEED to SHIT a POST but it is not the time so i just type it leave it there until the next shitpost session except i never actually post them because it also doesn't really feel like time so i have had like seven huge-ass shitposts waiting to be exposed since august

Wow, nice.

When I'm done writing my Tolkien essays (so in like a year or two), we should do a shitposting session where I shitpost my Tolkien essays and you shitpost your huge saved shitposts. It'll be fun.

Spoiler

i just realized that jerry is wearing a visor and not a cap. i've been drawing her with a cap for fifty years and suddenly i have to revise all my drawings. "u should have known when her ponytail looks like that" OK BUT 최강의군단 HAS DUMB DESIGN ANYWAY

10 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

that looks like one to me thx

i remember wanting to play ara rara

thx

ya she's supercute and actually supreme cute in a game w very cute cutes shes amazin

10 hours ago, Euklyd said:

i haven't even been able to stay up all night reliably this year; i keep falling asleep =(

also im boy #8

i was going to think harder about it but #8 really doesn't have competition it's just impossible

wow, euklyd?? sleeping???? incomprehensible

as in u ARE #8 or would date #8 bc tbh knowing u it'd be both

4 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Wow, nice.

When I'm done writing my Tolkien essays (so in like a year or two), we should do a shitposting session where I shitpost my Tolkien essays and you shitpost your huge saved shitposts. It'll be fun.

yes i am already excited

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

apparently the uni in @uni_mafumafu stands for sea urchin wat the fuck why do i stan

how and why

54 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

painkiller bee

painkiller bzz