• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i just realized that one of the rooms on the set for this is love/evanesce is a bathroom

e: and theres a chandelier in it who the fuk is that extra

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

this is really funny because the first time i wrote this post i accidentally deleted everything before writing the last eight words

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

whenever i finish typing these long-ass essays i plug it into a word-counting website out of curiosity and it always automatically saves whatever you write

i saved myself

9 hours ago, bling said:

FUCK i made an appreciation post for super junior's best song a while ago and im trying to find it bc i wanted to add to it but apparently new sf's search function is incompetent what am i gonna do read every single page between january 1 and now im doomed

but dedicated i will find it and i will do this song justice

Yes, can we please talk about how shitty New SF's search function is?

Back when I had to redo all the links to past interviews in the first post (because the update destroyed all hyperlinks to other posts on SF), I had to search for the start of every interview manually because searching the interview's number or the interviewee's name (which I always include in the opening post of an interview) never led me to the opening post of an interview. 
Combine that with the fact that I had to do a captcha for every link I put in and you can see why this took me hours.

5 hours ago, bling said:

im gonna die sf deleted like three hours worth of words

new sf sucks

9 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

when i post here a lot of the time i do something else immediately after for a good while and im like "oops i abandoned kim" so im happy ur still aroundish

oops sry i evanesced thx though

6 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Yes, can we please talk about how shitty New SF's search function is?

Back when I had to redo all the links to past interviews in the first post (because the update destroyed all hyperlinks to other posts on SF), I had to search for the start of every interview manually because searching the interview's number or the interviewee's name (which I always include in the opening post of an interview) never led me to the opening post of an interview. 
Combine that with the fact that I had to do a captcha for every link I put in and you can see why this took me hours.

new sf sucks

man that SUCKS again we really appreciate the work u put in hatt

i agree

Spoiler

although he’s one of the two members who doesn’t use instagram kyuhyun at least regularly updates his twitter so despite the fact that it’ll be like a year until he discharges from the military kyu stans will be well fed, meanwhile ryeong stans

388_E191_D-2179-4507-_A968-_C072865_B4_F