• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

o ur cooler than i am then tbh

when i see extra pretty i literally get choked up and can't breathe and sometimes i start hyperventilating there is a lot of beauty in this world

suju: we're just business partners, we don't like each other or even know each other that well

also suju:

Spoiler

xSUJQoB.png3C3gSkH.jpg0LWIDPY.jpgdD1IS2q.jpgLEnGAFI.jpg5F8KOxM.jpgkMqXHKz.jpg6lx6vUo.jpgnirloxw.jpget5mnBq.jpg

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

33 minutes ago, evanesce said:

o ur cooler than i am then tbh

when i see extra pretty i literally get choked up and can't breathe and sometimes i start hyperventilating there is a lot of beauty in this world

dont drive kim

Spoiler

HO00x3c.jpgDjHX0gN.jpgMAhiP4F.pngs6B51ia.jpgC9g0feA.pngklu77z9.jpg

petition to fire siwon and heechul

it's already hard enough for me to get joshua photocards

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

wtf leeteuk filmed one fine day after the incident with his father and grandparents, he looked so happy that i just figured that it happened before

watching him talking about it and trying to laugh in episode 3 was really sad : (

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

wow did he not get a day off

edit: actually leeteuk strikes me as the type of person to deal with things by being a workaholic so maybe that was why

Edited by sylveonzoroark
stan chopin

@Comet it's been like probably years since we've really talked but i just want to say that i hope you're doing well and eating enough and getting sleep and enjoying life, you're really cool and funny and probably one of the most accepting of kpop in hhh lmao (i got back into some older groups i liked recently and i always think about the songs you said you liked, idt i express it enough but someone saying that they like a song i like makes me so happy that i remember it for years and years) and yes if you're going through anything rn i hope u make it through and if not then that's great and i hope the good persists!! you are wonderful and i am very happy i met you even if we don't talk much any more. thank you for existing

18 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

wow did he not get a day off

edit: actually leeteuk strikes me as the type of person to deal with things by being a workaholic so maybe that was why

he is tbh. also his father left behind like a 5-billion-won debt or something so he kind of had to work it off like that anyway...i admire him a lot, especially bc he could have given up the inheritance but decided to pay it off anyway because he thought it would be ethical to. i can't think of many people who would accept the burden of a debt worth over 4 million usd from an abusive father who committed suicide after murdering his parents and leaving behind a vengeful note

5 minutes ago, evanesce said:

he is tbh. also his father left behind like a 5-billion-won debt or something so he kind of had to work it off like that anyway...i admire him a lot, especially bc he could have given up the inheritance but decided to pay it off anyway because he thought it would be ethical to. i can't think of many people who would accept the burden of a debt worth over 4 million usd from an abusive father who committed suicide after murdering his parents and leaving behind a vengeful note

jesus christ i knew about the murder-suicide but i didn't know about the debt

it's pretty amazing how leeteuk went through all that and still came out a good person

Spoiler

i do this for every person but since i listen to music most often w him i deadass remember every single song i have showed damian that he has explicitly said that he liked

d1621c3e1c.png

all of them

d1621c3e1c.png

i even pass by them sometimes on youtube and i'll haven't had listened to them for over two years but i'll be like "ah yes that is the song damian told me he liked three years ago"

d1621c3e1c.png

im so desperate for validation tbh

d1621c3e1c.png

Spoiler

i do this for every person but since i listen to music most often w him i deadass remember every single song i have showed damian that he has explicitly said that he liked

d1621c3e1c.png

all of them

d1621c3e1c.png

i even pass by them sometimes on youtube and i'll haven't had listened to them for over two years but i'll be like "ah yes that is the song damian told me he liked three years ago"

d1621c3e1c.png

im so desperate for validation tbh

d1621c3e1c.png

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

jesus christ i knew about the murder-suicide but i didn't know about the debt

it's pretty amazing how leeteuk went through all that and still came out a good person

i agree, seeing him talk about it always breaks my heart : ( i can't even begin to imagine what i'd do if i were in his shoes

Spoiler

i say this all the time but imo he receives way too much flak, yoona calls him the nicest person she's ever met and that his only flaw is that he's so selfless that he lets other people take advantage of him. his biggest scandal from years ago was that he told suzy that she needed to lose weight, but if people actually watched the source video it was obvious that he didn't mean it maliciously: she said during the radio show that she was losing weight for miss a's comeback, so when she left the studio leeteuk said that she was leaving because she needed to go lose weight. obviously it was really careless and rude but with actual context his remark is framed in a completely different way, and plus he's apologized multiple times (suzy even acknowledged it herself)!! witch hunts in kpop can go so overboard honestly; i wish fans would get the full story before hurling stones like this because leeteuk has publicly expressed his struggle with mental issues since 2014 and stuff like this can really get to him. off the top of my head the only idol scandal that was really 100-percent awful to me was that guy from boys24 who was recorded dissing his fans ._,

8 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

#saythename #seventeenrighthere #gwaenchanagwaenchana #ireonildeulmanjana

i have never agreed w anything harder in my life