Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

7 minutes ago, evanesce said:

that’s fair i guess

OH NO IS IT A BIG INJURY

he apparently had to be carried to the bus, but it's unclear whether that was because it's serious or they just don't want to put pressure on it

why is figure skating so stress

2 minutes ago, evanesce said:
  Hide contents

0JXBHQX.jpgjsbolMF.jpgfKrvXHh.jpgjCkWLs7.jpgpJU01ds.jpgfu8Hcag.jpg

this is kinda impressive

does he not get cramps from dancing after eating

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

jjIMdU3.pngG8audWO.pngHXBAESZ.pngFqxWyld.pngpM6sufB.pngsHXzyPE.jpg

im unstanning all of these boys. then again they voted to keep yanchen in so i guess theyre ok huff

i think it's funny how his name means "the sunday morning that has colour" since i used to dislike sundays w a passion until shua became my bias bc he always sings sunday morning. now i have a reason to dislike sundays again??

somehow without the “GEOCHIMEOPSI” parts i feel like the new bss song could be a cbx song (the members are even in the right order: best vocalists seungkwan as chen, second-best vocalists dk as baekhyun, fairly-decent-vocalist-but-actually-in-the-group-as-a-dancer/rapper-but-don’t-underestimate-his-vocals-bc-he’s-still-pretty-good hoshi as xiumin)

theres like a fuckton of snow outside (for my city) and i have no school today and very possibly tomorrow and im stressed bc i have nothing to pass my time w

f2c7f432e2.png

i wanna watch idol producer episode 9 but i've already watched the team member exchange and i especially can't watch the performances w/o my friend since this is the concept evaluation and these are original songs

f2c7f432e2.png

7 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

we can finish p101 maybe but u have already hung out w/ me a ton so i understand if it would be WORK...

wow finish

i would love to attack p101 if u don't mind yesterday was rly good even though we just talked mostly thx

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

is mark even human

are any of them human

also kun looked so happy when black on black came on sm you better make nct 116 happen quick

i love kun

is the nct18 episode worth watching, i thought about it really hard but idk if i like kun that much

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

istg, the editors repeated one scene literally 7 fuckin times this is why i don't watch k-variety

if the rest of the episode is like this don't watch it imo

lmao ok thx

4 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

idk how much we have left finish was definitely ambitious

but if u want to watch anything i am down it's mad snowy so i can't do anything

ok we can do some of episode 10 but fair warning that episode 10 is eliminations so it's probably gonna be boring

when is ok for u

elims is the most interesting

uhh probably whenever is good for u im like playing game for a bit but i can stop

between now and 5-ish is ok then i'm gonna eat and do stuff for a bit but then after that i'm free for the night

13 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

elims is the most interesting

uhh probably whenever is good for u im like playing game for a bit but i can stop

between now and 5-ish is ok then i'm gonna eat and do stuff for a bit but then after that i'm free for the night

whew ok

6 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

booseoksoon reminds me of cbx but better at rapping

i want to argue but i can't

wait is cbx's comeback going to be japanese or korean, it'd be funny to see them and bss promote together