• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Jedi's signature reminds me of the first (or second, if you want to be funny) series of Yu-Gi-Oh. Man, the bullshit that happens in that series is amazing. The way Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth gets beaten is hilarious

Jedi's signature reminds me of the first (or second, if you want to be funny) series of Yu-Gi-Oh. Man, the bullshit that happens in that series is amazing. The way Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth gets beaten is hilarious

"IT"S RAINING THEREFORE MY SUMMONED SKULLS LIGHTNING ATTACK IS SUPER EFFECTIVE"

I won! :D

That Ganon is no match for Jedi!

but that's after Donald has died a good number of times

Just once, I want to see him do something spectacular. Like, some ultra spellcasting that only he can do. Then, I'd at least consider having him in the party. besides having Wisdom Form.

Oh my god yes. He does.

That remnds me how I barely use healing items precisely because of that....

That very thing is what made facing Xemnas in KH1 2x more difficult than it already was. Thanks, ya huck of a duck

I liek Donald :(

I like Donald too, theres just been some moments like above though haha.

Lmao. Don't forget what happened to PaniK

Or Mako. "I SHALL STAB THE MOON TO CAUSE THE TIDE TO GO OUT"

I don't necessarily hate him. He's just hilariously unreliable sometimes.

Tho given the coming of KH3, I'm hoping he and Gofy get some sort of upgrade, besides being pretty much moral support, in comparison to the Keblade. The whole trinity theme in the 1st was just great, and as the series unravels, they almost seem unneeded now

Tho given the coming of KH3, I'm hoping he and Gofy get some sort of upgrade, besides being pretty much moral support, in comparison to the Keblade. The whole trinity theme in the 1st was just great, and as the series unravels, they almost seem unneeded now

That Goofy Rocket though..

I mean plot wise.The limits are an acceptable start

Ah gotcha! Well I'm pretty sure Sora will need their moral support and much more after the events of DDD, or as Hellfirecomms Ntom64 calls it "duhduhduh"

yeah

that feeling of Sora, Goofy, and Donald being a brotherhood just dropped suddenly the more stuff like the keyblade wars and nobody's became a thing

shame too

i liked that early feeling

That Goofy Rocket though..

Dude

Goofy also has amazing style, I mean do you see CAPTAIN AMERICA throw his shield from UNDER HIS LEG in a trick shot? I THINK NOT.