• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Phew, finally, changed those mod files... hopefully well enough to not cause game crashes, hahaha. Hmm, maybe after testing I should recommend the edits to the mod creator...

Victoria II. Was looking at the files of a mod called Concert of Europe, and thought I could make the MEX events a little more historically accurate (like seriously, one playthrough I managed to keep the First Empire until 1873 when the event that could changed it to Democracy fired... when OTL said one happened back in 1823. I'm pretty sure by this point it shouldn't happen at all...). Or at least I hoped so I make them so. For now, I just want to test the changes I did...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

How so?

Work load?

Got less sleep last night than I would have liked. Not too little, but less than I would have liked.

Also, I'm tired of never having enough time to do the things I want to do properly. Ironically being tired makes me less productive...

i would like to see her in ULiL ngl

when will you fight Mamizou TD extra [:

As soon as I can stop laughing every time I see her attacks.

Like really its so weird I'd probably be paying more attention to that than dodging

Got less sleep last night than I would have liked. Not too little, but less than I would have liked.

Also, I'm tired of never having enough time to do the things I want to do properly. Ironically being tired makes me less productive...

being tired makes everyone less productive, it's gonna be ok

Spent like 4 bloody hours on an About Me on SSMB because a crash messed it up.

Decided to copy it over for here too :V

That reminds me of when i was writing my mass comm paper

but my laptop decided to be a dick and automatically shut down before i could save

i only cried for twenty minutes

.w.