Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Africanized bees sound super scary.

Oh, they're certianly a "trouble" alright, with confirmed kills on humans. The only thing positive about them is probably that their honey production is far higher than European or bees from the Americas (which was the very reason why they were "created"). They also are essentially taking over the continent as far as bee presence is concerned, so to speak, as nowadays they can be found as far as the US Eastern Coast, from their "humble" beginnings of 1950's Brazil (thanks a lot guys).

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

o.o;;;

is that so can you tell me 'bout it

I get it at school and I know English and Dutch. I shouldn't have any problem with French but it's literally my worst class.

??????????????????????????????????????????

i don't know either

Oh, they're certianly a "trouble" alright, with confirmed kills on humans. The only thing positive about them is probably that their honey production is far higher than European or bees from the Americas (which was they very reason why they were "created"). They also are essentially taking over the continent as far as bee presence is concerned, so to speak, as nowadays they can be found as far as the US Eastern Coast, from their "humble" beginnings of 1950's Brazil (thanks a lot guys).

yeah they're super aggressive. I would just be careful I guess. Well luckily it gets cold here in winter so don't think we have them so that's good.

yeah they're super aggressive. I would just be careful I guess. Well luckily it gets cold here in winter so don't think we have them so that's good.

The cold so far is like the only thing that could put a stop to their advance, so yeah. Unless they can get over that.

WHY IS THE ORIGINAL ARTWORK FOR THE HIGURASHI VN SO FUCKING WEIRD LOOKING??

sure it perfectly hides what the story is about..

BUT STILL

Does it hide the plot as well as TWW's post-apocalyptic plot is hidden by the art?

Does it hide the plot as well as TWW's post-apocalyptic plot is hidden by the art?

YO ACTUAL SPOILERS I NEVER BEAT WIND WAKER

Dude the game is like 12 years old how do you not know that

I agree, after 1 to 3 years, spoilers really shouldn't be an issue unless the game is extremely story driven.

Dude the game is like 12 years old how do you not know that

IRRELEVANT

but learning that is not that deep in the game >:

dude I didn't play that far in before other GC games (like DAY OF RECKONING) took priority

Nausea spells suck

>:

nooooooooooooooooooo

*gives Ace a blanket and hot tea*

By this point I'm pretty certain TWW has been spoiled out.

I mean, yeah it's among the best in the series plotwise, but I am genuinely surprised if it hasn't been spoiled for you yet. So I don't think TWW warrants spoilers.