Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

it made the hack feel like a parody and didn't really fit imo

He only wants Faratrass to make clear with this line that she shouldn't give an opinion only based on cliches.

Imo he represents a male pegasus knight very well characterswise.

Just my personal opinion.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

is Nohr an unprecedented Eastern-inspired major FE nation? didn't think so

With the premise of Hoshido being like FEfailkening, while Nohr is harder and plays more like GOOD FE games, I gotta say I am more drawn to Nohr's route.

The not Camilla characters having cool designs are bonus.

I hate Camilla's design though. She'll probably get the bench fast.

is Nohr an unprecedented Eastern-inspired major FE nation? didn't think so

you only like them cos of the boobs

Marx and Mage guy don't have boobs tho

I also don't really feel like we can judge either side yet, considering the game isn't even close to coming out

this is exactly why i don't want to pick sides now:/

omg Largo's crit is the best

Largo is best

still pissed he didn't come back in FE10 >:T

I like busty character designs because I like and want to have boobs, why are you people like this :v

I like ain't no mountains high enough, blonde marth, carl marx, and don't fuck your adopted imouto better than cooked american delicacy, female brock, you're not maria u bich, and ur hot mom in terms of design right now :v

I like busty character designs because I like and want to have boobs, why are you people like this :v

I like ain't no mountains high enough,

and this is as much of this post i read before i died

I like ain't no mountains high enough, blonde marth, carl marx, and don't fuck your adopted imouto better than cooked american delicacy, female brock, you're not maria u bich, and ur hot mom in terms of design right now :v

Because I know firsthand?

I'm not going to say more to avoid bothering you, but I have my reasoning.

Because I know firsthand?

:/

You do know we are both on the polar opposite spectrum of this, when you know firsthand we both have different viewpoints on this and we both literally want to be exactly the opposite of what we are.

I don't think "Because I know firsthand" should be a thing, as it's subjective to our ideals.

:/

You do know we are both on the polar opposite spectrum of this, when you know firsthand we both have different viewpoints on this and we both literally want to be exactly the opposite of what we are.

I don't think "Because I know firsthand" should be a thing, as it's subjective to our ideals.

Like I said, I'm not going to say anything more than "I know what I am and hate it"

Like I said, I'm not going to say anything more than "I know what I am and hate it"

I reply with