• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

no

k tell yourself to look for me when you are

i'm having this same issue i had when trying to run the other touhou games before, it's like if i was constantly pressing up did you have any problem like that? >_>

Edited by Tonton

i'm having this same issue i had when trying to run the other touhou games before, it's like if i was constantly pressing up did you have any problem like that? >_>

are you using a joystick/pad?

no

no idea

that sometimes happened to me but I "fixed" is by rotate all the sticks on my joystick and then reset their position so it doesn't really apply to your situation, I don't think.

Edited by #RR. shinpichu

So, um...I don't play touhou, however that's pronounced, but I do know they're making Fire Emblem If...what'chy'all think?

Well, to me it looks interesting so far.

So, um...I don't play touhou, however that's pronounced, but I do know they're making Fire Emblem If...what'chy'all think?

i think it's cool

people are making too big of a deal with stuff

it's not even out yet

Well, to me it looks interesting so far.

Yeah, that's...also what I'd say, to an extent. I'm interested to see the new weapon classes (or at least whatever other new things they're doing), but...I feel the pick a side thing is kind of...well, there's a side which is obviously a good guy, and in my mind that sort of defeats the point.

Yeah, that's...also what I'd say, to an extent. I'm interested to see the new weapon classes (or at least whatever other new things they're doing), but...I feel the pick a side thing is kind of...well, there's a side which is obviously a good guy, and in my mind that sort of defeats the point.

I suppose. I am also fond when it's between different shades of gray, but I suppose coming from something like FE you get at best Gray and White.

because they made them

Some people make medicine!

I suppose. I am also fond when it's between different shades of gray, but I suppose coming from something like FE you get at best Gray and White.

Yeah. I don't know, I guess it bothers me they're presenting this like such a big choice when they've sort of already picked for you. I mean, it's sort of hard to see Gagan and a guy named after a communist wielding a sword that glows with evil as the good guys against people based on the games homeland that use the symbol associated with good guys throughout the series.

Of course if Hoshido turns out to be the bad guys I will probably have the biggest, dumbest grin for weeks. But that won't happen.

That's humorous, but this never happened to me though

Woah, you've played Hotline Miami? Cool.

i should really play hotline miami

but that means i need money

:/

The second one is $15, haha.

i fucking hate these fucking rightous senators fuck you goddamn piece of shit ass fucking molesting shitbags

disgaea?

Woah, you've played Hotline Miami? Cool.

The second one is $15, haha.

i'm certain him and tonton have talked about it multiple times

whoa

that's pretty rad

disgaea?

i'm certain him and tonton have talked about it multiple times

whoa

that's pretty rad

I like the second one more but you should play the first one first.