Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hello

I think the gaiden characters are a nice addition to help newcomers who have trouble keeping people alive, to compensate for many characters dying. I guess the developers didn't expect experienced players to abuse the system by intentionally sacrificing their own characters. Which was admittedly not smart of them.

The bad growth rates don't bother me: I enjoy the diversity in growths.

Wolf and Sedgar. WOLF AND SEDGAR

What I see as the biggest miss is the failure to flesh out the personalities of the characters who didn't get much personality in FE1 and FE3. The addition of the talks helped, but support conversations would have been better. In my opinion, reclassing didn't help this either: it just made already bland personalities even more generic.

Shinpichu's patch?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I think the gaiden characters are a nice addition to help newcomers who have trouble keeping people alive, to compensate for many characters dying. I guess the developers didn't expect experienced players to abuse the system by intentionally sacrificing their own characters. Which was admittedly not smart of them.

In normal mode it's almost impossible to lose any units except you're playing really REALLY bad.

BTW I usually like to play the tutorial( => normal mode) only to get Norne.

Gordin's strength growth is way so bad.

The bad growth rates don't bother me: I enjoy the diversity in growths.

Wolf and Sedgar. WOLF AND SEDGAR

I always thought that Wolf and Sedgar would have get better growths because of their (special) class.

What I see as the biggest miss is the failure to flesh out the personalities of the characters who didn't get much personality in FE1 and FE3. The addition of the talks helped, but support conversations would have been better. In my opinion, reclassing didn't help this either: it just made already bland personalities even more generic.

That's so true!

Excapt for Marth, Caeda, Merric and Linda you don't know anything about your units.

The Caeda x Roger recruitment is my personal highlight in this game.

Shinpichu's patch?

Yes

It's fun~!

Which one is good?

I always have trouble to find a "safe" download link.

I'm afraid that certain files or programs could ruin my laptop.

can I just say

people replying to quotes within quotes is a big pet peeve of mine

just split the damn quote, it's not that hard.

Actually if someone did it to me too, I'd not bother me at all.

I prefer this way.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Which one is good?

I always have trouble to find a "safe" download link.

I'm afraid that certain files or programs could ruin my laptop.

get crimzon clover world igniton instead (I have the doujin version but world igniton looks even better)

Also sorry we can't help you there

Edited by Junk

In normal mode it's almost impossible to lose any units except you're playing really REALLY bad.

BTW I usually like to play the tutorial( => normal mode) only to get Norne.

Gordin's strength growth is way so bad.

I always thought that Wolf and Sedgar would have get better growths because of their (special) class.

That's so true!

Excapt for Marth, Caeda, Merric and Linda you don't know anything about your units.

The Caeda x Roger recruitment is my personal highlight in this game.

Yes

Newcomers can have much trouble with FE though (I certainly remember the first time I played it...). FE11 was partially the product of the desire to make permadeath less unforgiving for newcomers. Gaiden characters were a part of that.

Yeah, Norne over Gordin is a common decision. I can't bring myself to intentionally kill off characters though.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Wolf and Sedgar just have good growths.

Roger's recruitment was not an improvement over the original FE1 though (but it was an improvement over FE3). :)

Hey Frosty, how goes?

Can't complain

Newcomers can have much trouble with FE though (I certainly remember the first time I played it...). FE11 was partially the product of the desire to make permadeath less unforgiving for newcomers. Gaiden characters were a part of that.

Yeah, Norne over Gordin is a common decision. I can't bring myself to intentionally kill off characters though.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Wolf and Sedgar just have good growths.

Roger's recruitment was not an improvement over the original FE1 though (but it was an improvement over FE3). :)

Tomas user here