• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I feel old, because Pokemon came out when I was 5/6 lol

Meanwhile, my childhood consisted mainly of the Legend of Zelda, especially OoT. Though I find OoT to be overrated these days. Edited by Glaceon Lord

Meanwhile, my childhood consisted mainly of the Legend of Zelda, especially OoT. Though I find it to be overrated these days.

My childhood was a huge mixture of games. First game I played was Sonic 2 when I was a mere 3 years old.

Didn't play anything more than kids games until OoT.

I see, also while my Parents had played the earlier Zelda's, OoT was actually my first Zelda game too.

I see, also while my Parents had played the earlier Zelda's, OoT was actually my first Zelda game too.

OoT is nice but next to stuff The Wind Waker and Majora's Mask, I can't help but find it a bit overrated.

And I also blame it for everything bizarre with the timeline so there's that too.

OoT is nice but next to stuff The Wind Waker and Majora's Mask, I can't help but find it a bit overrated.

And I also blame it for everything bizarre with the timeline so there's that too.

Haha, I still find it great fun, my personal favorites are Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess (despite being super easy). I like the franchise generally.

I'm also an oddball who likes Zelda II, (my Mom beat it way before I could though)

Haha, I still find it great fun, my personal favorites are Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess (despite being super easy). I like the franchise generally.

I'm also an oddball who likes Zelda II, (my Mom beat it way before I could though)

My list is something like

TWW > ALBW > PH > ST > MM > TMC > ALttP > OoT > TP > LA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SS

SS can die b/c it controls weird thanks to how I hold remotes and Silent Realms suck.

Everything else is fine except the ones I haven't played.