Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ubers-is-now-a-tier-a-new-metagame-called-anything-goes-is-added-m-ray-is-banned-from-ubers.3523205/

Jesus Christ.

You know what I think...Nintendo/Gamefreak made Rayquaza Shenron. because that is what he is now! Rayquaza just now needs a quote of "Your Wish has been granted!" then 0HKOES most, if not nearly all pokes after just an Extremespeed. We just now need a Primal Arceus, or something to make it counterable to kill him. it's easy if you Endeavor it, then using Extreme Speed to a Poke that is faster than him since his Base speed isn't much.

Also 0HKO moves with Sheer Cold+Mindreader Smeragle. But...Rayquaza is Shenron now! His Mega forme even looks like Shenron. Great! We just now need Primal Arceus.

Ways to kill him...

-Endeavor+Extremespeed

-Mindreader+Sheer Cold

There you go.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792673-pokemon-omega-ruby/70620530?page=4

Banned from unofficial competitive play, banned from official competitive play, banned from random online, and banned from ingame battle facilities. The only places where it can really be used is ingame, and in friend battles, and no one's going to have any fun in the latter if Mega Quaza is being used.
Just... seriously, what were they thinking?
You do know that that all of those bans are pretty much universal across all cover legendaries, right?
^
This
Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

you probably should in case Normal overwhelms you

but muh pride

I'm playing TH2 and Normal doesn't seem too bad so far. Then again, I've only played like 2 stages, so....

but muh pride

I'm playing TH2 and Normal doesn't seem too bad so far. Then again, I've only played like 2 stages, so....

kek

it's not like the first three stages of the games are difficult on Normal :V

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ubers-is-now-a-tier-a-new-metagame-called-anything-goes-is-added-m-ray-is-banned-from-ubers.3523205/

Jesus Christ.

You know what I think...Nintendo/Gamefreak made Rayquaza Shenron. because that is what he is now! Rayquaza just now needs a quote of "Your Wish has been granted!" then 0HKOES most, if not nearly all pokes after just an Extremespeed. We just now need a Primal Arceus, or something to make it counterable to kill him. it's easy if you Endeavor it, then using Extreme Speed to a Poke that is faster than him since his Base speed isn't much.

Also 0HKO moves with Sheer Cold+Mindreader Smeragle. But...Rayquaza is Shenron now! His Mega forme even looks like Shenron. Great! We just now need Primal Arceus.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792673-pokemon-omega-ruby/70620530?page=4

You do know that that all of those bans are pretty much universal across all cover legendaries, right?

^

This

AG says hi.

but muh pride

Why did you start with SoEW and not SA Edited by Glaceon Lord

[spoiler=Tsukihime]

These segments with someone running around town at night killing people and what not

it's supposed to be from SHIKI's perspective, right?

something about a link they got

something with the one on day 5 is making me suspect that

Fix that Spoiler

[spoiler=Tsukihime]On Akiha/Hisui's routes, yes.

[spoiler=Super Spoilers]In Kohaku's route things get more complicated,

[spoiler=Super Duper High School Spoilers]since Kohaku is using drugs to bring out Shiki's Nanaya personality.

kek

it's not like the first three stages of the games are difficult on Normal :V

whatever happens it can't be more frustrating that playing Ison Corridor in Rogue Leader. And that was the second goddamn level.

Edited by #RR. shinpichu

Ways to kill him...

-Endeavor+Extremespeed

-Mindreader+Sheer Cold

-Moody Smeragle with Mindreader+Sheer Cold
The whole deal of usually unallowed other stuff.

:P Dat Hotel was just death.

chaos hotel of death

Fix that Spoiler

[spoiler=Tsukihime]On Akiha/Hisui's routes, yes.

[spoiler=Super Spoilers]In Kohaku's route things get more complicated,

[spoiler=Super Duper High School Spoilers]since Kohaku is using drugs to bring out Shiki's Nanaya personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP-jJTqbwXI

well most things involving kohaku are complicated

AG says hi.

^

-----

Waiting to see Primal Arceus now. Everyone else but him has had a Mega Evolution. Arceus and Mewtwo must be on top again. Why else would Nintendo put them in the fucking Smash game!

Edited by PuffPuff

lol died 15 seconds into SA stage 1 on hard because i'd totally forgotten the speed of those dna bullets and tried to pointblank the fairy,

Good job.

Wait have I tested the blind spot on hard yet? I think I've done NM and LM and it's fine

yes yes you should. (At least try to make it look intense though :>

I've done a ton of MoF Hard 1ccs, and Lunatic is essentially Hard with more bullets, so I think I'll be okay.

I unlocked all the stages to practice, as well.