Antisocial |||||||||||| 50% 46%

Borderline |||||||||||||| 60% 45%

Histrionic |||||||||||||| 53% 52%

Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 58% 40%

Avoidant |||||||||||| 50% 48%

Dependent |||||||||||||| 51% 44%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 37% 45%

Left number is what I scored.

Right number is what the web average was.

[spoiler=List of definitions for each personality.]Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening; preoccupied with suspiciousness/paranoia. They are stuck between their need for others and their mistrust of others.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings; emotional zombies who stopped feeling due to trauma(s) and/or can't feel due to organic depression

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior; preoccupied with seeing themselves and/or the world as strange/odd

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others; Preoccupied with disdain/contempt for others and often a need for control/power over others.

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness. Core issue is an inability to regulate emotions.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered. Core issue is attention addiction.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships. Core issue is entitlement.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism. Core issue is an inability to resolve their codependent need for connection with their codependent fear of rejection and/or discomfort/anxiety around others.

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior. Core issue is the need to be parented by others (i.e. avoid growing up / becoming self-sufficient).

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency. Core issue is mental and behavioral rigidity/inflexibility.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Nah, I curled up on the couch to take a short nap and it turned into a longer nap. Which might mean I was a little short on sleep

well at least you're all caught up on sleep
I see

Hehe, went over my head

I remember that test.

we took that test on

December I believe it was

bonsly is a CUTIE

should I keep it

it has an impish nature which is probably the best possible nature for a psuedo wood

Hm, so from then and now, it went from:

Paranoid 66%

Schizoid 42%
Schizotypal 54%
Antisocial 38%
Borderline 66%
Histrionic 22%
Narcissistic 22%
Avoidant 74%
Dependent 74%

Obsessive-Compulsive 58%

To this:

Paranoid 40%

Schizoid 53%
Schizotypal 40%
Antisocial 45%
Borderline 35%
Histrionic 21%
Narcissistic 29%
Avoidant 45%
Dependent 40%

Obsessive-Compulsive 43%

Hmm... I don't know what to make of this...

don't change it to nobody until his identity is revealed

Okay. :o

Hm, so from then and now, it went from:

Paranoid 66%

Schizoid 42%

Schizotypal 54%

Antisocial 38%

Borderline 66%

Histrionic 22%

Narcissistic 22%

Avoidant 74%

Dependent 74%

Obsessive-Compulsive 58%

To this:

Paranoid 40%

Schizoid 53%

Schizotypal 40%

Antisocial 45%

Borderline 35%

Histrionic 21%

Narcissistic 29%

Avoidant 45%

Dependent 40%

Obsessive-Compulsive 43%

Hmm... I don't know what to make of this...

Mine went lower except for schizoid and narcissism.

By the way, we should keep the murder streak in correspondence to who Nobody is copying on SF.

So next victim is tonton.

I was thinking of that. o/