• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

nah episode 3 aired last night. I feel like its only going to get worse from here.

Yeap. Season 5 had the possibility to be the absolute best season in the show. But they had to go shit in our cheerios like this. Ive always been pretty forgiving and lenient with the show's movements in regards to the books. But im tipped over the edge and cannot let this lie. Its hilarious irony really. A hilarious sad irony. This season unites the fandom. But not in the way we expected. We stand united in how bullshit everything has become.

oh no the (leak) part was only at episode 4 i just didn't watch 4 yet either

man that's such a shame i was really excited with for this season and they've been doing such a good job so far

most changes were completely passable stuff but now this :/

Atram Galiast, huh? It's nice to have a name to put to the douchebag.

"What, the game version says he's a middle-aged man of medium build? No, no, that's definitely just an illusion. Don't give it a second thought. You need to raise your "Insight" more... line your brain with eyes... yes... let's make contact together in Yharnam..."

So in Xenoblade, if a quest has a timer next to it, does that mean I need to do them straightaway?

It becomes unavailable after a certain point in the game.

Or after you do something.

So in Xenoblade, if a quest has a timer next to it, does that mean I need to do them straightaway?

Timed Quests. When you see these pop up, it means that they become unavailable after a plot point in the game. One area has all of its quests as such. RIP. Usually, theres plenty of time between finding the quest and the event that makes them unavailable. So you shouldnt dawdle too long.

oh no the (leak) part was only at episode 4 i just didn't watch 4 yet either

man that's such a shame i was really excited with for this season and they've been doing such a good job so far

most changes were completely passable stuff but now this :/

Yeah.. Its kinda horribly soul crushing.

Timed Quests. When you see these pop up, it means that they become unavailable after a plot point in the game. One area has all of its quests as such. RIP. Usually, theres plenty of time between finding the quest and the event that makes them unavailable. So you shouldnt dawdle too long.

Yeah.. Its kinda horribly soul crushing.

Pretty much this. Quite a number of late-game areas have these, so if you fail to accomplish them, then they're gone forever. Which is unfortunate, as you can miss out on a number of GOOD rewards this way.