Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPAJtvy1uL0

Agreed. It's gross. Admittedly not the first time FE has messed around with it, but it was gross then and it's gross now.

other FEs had that implied or just not as bad as direct siblings

no, in fates you get to do your direct siblings either by blood, or by ones you believe to be by blood

*gags*

Edited by Shockmaster

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wish IS had the balls to make your siblings off-limits.

It's not a deal breaker for me, but i would respect them a lot more for doing that.

I...must agree. Pretty much my entire opinion on the matter is 'I agree, 'tis bad'. Of course, they likely won't do that, because it would take effort and block people from waffling everyone and they'd anger some of the fans they'd gained with Awakening. But it would be a better game.

They could avoid this entirely by having no one of the opposite sex be related. That wouldn't be so hard, would it?

What I don't understand is how could someone like Garon produce such beautiful children?

Those women must have been angels or something.

yeah!

i'll try to \=w=/

i'll need to @~@, my room is the hotest room in my current place and it is literal suffering

>8]

you just need to do it, hope

^_^

Dude, same with my room. We have mutual suffering going on.

Ok. I'll DO IT.

Wait...I still have it...I should be fine. As long as no one does it.

We've got a trooper over here.

They could avoid this entirely by having no one of the opposite sex be related. That wouldn't be so hard, would it?

You mean different siblings based on your gender? That would actually a pretty drastic thing.

What I don't understand is how could someone like Garon produce such beautiful children?

^_^

Dude, same with my room. We have mutual suffering going on.

Ok. I'll DO IT.

maybe his parents were pretty?

idk

*shares mutual suffering in a weird way to make it not so bad*

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

also did you see the thing i made when i saw that camilla gif?

...damnit I just put that spleen back in.

other FEs had that implied or just not as bad as direct siblings

no, in fates you get to do your direct siblings either by blood, or by ones you believe to be by blood

*gags*

Ah, true. Oh wait, I realized something. Since I've only been looking in through a metaphorical window, I forgot to freak out about this. Excuse me for one moment.

*one freak out rage later*

Welp, if any of you need forty seven thousand pounds of glass, I can provide that. Now, would you care for a bucket sir?

People, people, it's obvious that in fiction the Westermark Effect has lower chances to activate than in Real Life (which is not full 100% either, by the way). So once the fact that...

[spoiler=You're warned, don't open if you don't want to know]Kamui is not related by blood to either set of siblings

... is on all bets are off going by the rules of fiction.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We've got a trooper over here.

Plastic surgery!

Troop it like a pikmin.

You mean different siblings based on your gender? That would actually a pretty drastic thing.

I mean, make a game where you don't have siblings in it, sort of like...remember that FE ideas I had a long time ago? There were no brother-sisters, so there was no incest even though anyone could pair up. That would, admittedly, mean a different plot than what they have, but there's no way they didn't know this would be a thing when they started writing.

you know what would be better

Avatar/MU not being a thing anymore.

oh man

then that would remove IS' agenda of making an anime you interact in

(Direct words from IS, i'm not joking on that)

The light novel was a really good read especially! The characters were easy to fall in love with (Shun was my favorite bless him ;__;)

Wait, is there a complete translation of the LN available? I definitely want to read it if that's the case!

Shun... :(

Surprisingly, my favorite character turned out to be Saki herself. Probably because I was able to actively watch her grow up and observe how her worldview matures based on all the experiences she has.

but if you say so friend! Oh btw, I saw a while back you watched yahari ore no seishun love come wa machigatteiru? How's the second season so far, I haven't caught up to it yet \o /

OreGairu s2 is really great! My favorite anime of the year so far~ It's almost over actually (gonna end this weekend) and it's amazing so far. You should catch up, I think the last episode might be out by the time you make it that far.

If I get to see a fe person named Kitty I would cry rivers

I call Ranulf "Kitty", does that count?

People, people, it's obvious that in fiction the Westermark Effect has lower chances to activate than in Real Life (which is not full 100% either, by the way). So once the fact that...

[spoiler=You're warned, don't open if you don't want to know]Kamui is not related by blood to neither set of siblings

... is on all bets are off going by the rules of fiction.

...oh, so that's what you call that. Good to know, I've been wondering.

Yeah...that's still creepy. It's still wrong. I maintain that, in this instance, fiction is wrong. Like...morally incorrect. I suppose it's no use wining, since the game is probably just about done, but I suppose I can not buy the game.

oh man

...are you fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-

tb-technical-difficulties.jpg

*ahem* I think I should find another strategy RPG series to play.

oh man

That's how you go on about it. You create characters, story, and setting that let the player actually become invested and acre about what is happening to the point that you develop a drive to do something productive to help others and those you care about. There' no need to tack on a random beacon of LOOK AT ME that takes away from all of that. You should be as unimportant and important as everyone else with the ability to help and motivate others.

But what do I know. Let's just exploit the masses as usual rather than making them feel something of worth to better themselves and others.

Edited by Ein

maybe his parents were pretty?

idk

*shares mutual suffering in a weird way to make it not so bad*

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

also did you see the thing i made when i saw that camilla gif?

plausible explanation

wee~

aye aye ('^')7

the thing with camilla's cutscene and the music? yes

nice touch to a ridiculous scene

I think people just care too much about video game having real life "morality"

The people who keep bitching about that stuff end up sounding like a bunch of old conservative people who are afraid of the way "youngsters" are turning immoral and how America (BR version: the Traditional Brazilian Family™) is being ruined

Or even worse, a member of a hardcore leftist party with a stupid sun as their symbol who thinks every thing offends someone.

Edited by Nobody

I think people just care too much about video game having real life "morality"

The people who keep bitching about that stuff end up sounding like a bunch of old conservative people who are afraid of the way "youngsters" are turning immoral and how America (BR version: the Traditional Brazilian Family™) are being ruined

Or even worse, a member of a hardcore leftist party with a stupid sun as their symbol who thinks every thing offend someone.

I fall into the former category.