• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Honestly, a non avatar Hope character would make my life. \(;u;)/ Well...as long as they're not lame.

*looks at FF13 Hope...* >w>

...I liked that Hope

Wait, is there a complete translation of the LN available? I definitely want to read it if that's the case!

Shun... :(

Surprisingly, my favorite character turned out to be Saki herself. Probably because I was able to actively watch her grow up and observe how her worldview matures based on all the experiences she has.

OreGairu s2 is really great! My favorite anime of the year so far~ It's almost over actually (gonna end this weekend) and it's amazing so far. You should catch up, I think the last episode might be out by the time you make it that far.

I call Ranulf "Kitty", does that count?

The longest translation I remember was chapter 5 part 5? The translator hasn't gotten to chapter 6 but they're hoping to finish it by the end of 2015!

;__; The fact that Shun helps Saki by the you know what toward the end of the show was the thing that got to me since it connected to the ending song

She's really developed in the novel, which is something I haven't seen in a while so she's a big role model for me.

I got to the episode after they finished the Christmas party while Hachiman and Yui are buying a gift for Yukino o/ Rumi was a cutie in her moments uwu

Sure that totally counts

nobody has the power of nothingness

the strongest, but the one with the biggest weakness

I thought he'd be able to possess things. It's debatable if that's even his real body, hence 'no body'. You know, 'cause he possesses things.

Want to be a super hero?

Is it just me or does the generic Adventurer wear a Sombrero?

Honestly, a non avatar Hope character would make my life. \(;u;)/ Well...as long as they're not lame.

*looks at FF13 Hope...* >w>

It would be a very broken character, considering that "Hope will never die"

whys is ex3 so alright in everything but it''s music

the music is fantastic

It would be a very broken character, considering that "Hope will never die"

Hope for most broken unit in FE

AnonymousSpeed is writing a superhero story? He should join this round of the SF WriCom

...this it too perfect. Episode one will be submitted here! Maybe, if I write it fast enough.

If my power is suspicious activity

HELL YEAH

If not, I'm fine with being a hero of any power o/

Okay, well, I've not settled on something, but random superhero generate allowed you to absorb energy and spin really fast, which is sort of neat.

nani

Uh...yes or no?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Okay, well, I've not settled on something, but random superhero generate allowed you to absorb energy and spin really fast, which is sort of neat.

I'm cool with that \o /