Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

so they call those potato fries and not french fries over there?

They are actually from belgium. (Wallonia, the French-speaking part)

Edited by Naughx

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ahhhh, I see. This actually happens to a lot of people, you know, especially if they don't have a lot of experience with writing. I don't think you should stop just because of this though. You should try again and see if you can come up with something. It takes time for potential writers to actually get comfortable about writing their stories, so it's too early for you to give up imo.

It's not like you lose much, if you fail. Sure, you would spend time and effort into coming up with a story, but I wouldn't call it a waste since you'll be exercising your creativity and your ability to construct stories, which is always good, regardless of whether you write it down or not. And like I said, the more you try, the better you'll be in actually being able to write.

I'm not trying to force you to join though, but I would suggest not letting something like that discourage you from trying again.

Well, it's not the first time. I certainly still haven't give up either.

Like, right now I'm actually in the middle of writing something. Five months and I only have not even 100 words written.

My problem with writing is more of a struggle, really. The struggle with the fact that it exists. Even if no one were to read it, the fact it will still exist doesn't sit well with me. Like, really, it doesn't. But I still go on. The anxiety has to burn out someday... hopefully, maybe, who knows.

They are actually from belgium. (Wallonia, the French-speaking part)

i remember hearing this huge chain somewhere that was like

"they're called this over there, and this over there.." and so on and so forth

she is probably with her little cousins or aunt so yeah!

> Kinumi with her little cousins

I think the kawaii tolerance level in my imagination is exploding

omg you should and then we can talk about the novel together or something! I'll tell you if they get around to finishing it and all : D

Yesssss, we totally should! Thank you~

[spoiler=do not read if you haven" t seen shin sekai yori]the person on the boat with saki is similar to how shun became a faceless figure in saki's dreams as he guides her and all

Ohhhh, wow, I never actually noticed that. I should watch that ED again, I like the song too!

I haven't either in terms of variety. The Durarara!! series and Shin Sekai Yori are the only ones I've read so far so much of. She is! Which is why I'm glad the anime did some justice unlike most now-a-days.

I only read Fate/Zero and Index, and I have to say that Fate/Zero did a pretty good job. Not as good as SSY though. And yeah, most animes nowadays don't usually adapt character development very well. Some people complain that SSY was a little slow-paced, but I think the pacing was perfect in getting to really understand and appreciate the characters' experiences.

Yeah same here, but she's not around the same age as the rest so it's understandable why. On a side note she reminds me of Yukino for appearance and Hachiman for personality haha

I... never actually noticed her resemblance to Yukino, actually. Hmmm, I wonder if Hachiman's attachment to her might be a hint to something

...okay, sleep can wait.

I mean, what I'm doing is asking everyone, so if I have a cool idea for them, I can just put them in. I have an alright idea for you, so if I find a good place I'd be fine doing so.

Ah, okay, that'd be great!

Her...what? I no speaky Japanese...

Brother, essentially. Because I like, really like interactions between close family members, especially siblings~

Ah, okay, that'd be great!

Brother, essentially. Because I like, really like interactions between close family members, especially siblings~

Alright, that probably means no super powers then, or...not really, actually. I could certainly do the two of you both having powers, but that depends on if you're up for it, really. If so, I'll make a small change to the story and everything works just as well.

Alright, that probably means no super powers then, or...not really, actually. I could certainly do the two of you both having powers, but that depends on if you're up for it, really. If so, I'll make a small change to the story and everything works just as well.

Whoaaaaa, don't just set me up as Kitty's brother without asking her first!

I don't really mind how I'm portrayed, really (the brother thing was in strikethrough) so don't worry too much about it. Just go with whatever fits with your story better~

Whoaaaaa, don't just set me up as Kitty's brother without asking her first!

I don't really mind how I'm portrayed, really (the brother thing was in strikethrough) so don't worry too much about it. Just go with whatever fits with your story better~

Hey, she said I could put her in the story, I don't have to ask about anything else. Yeah, probably.

Originally, I was going to give you some magical powers, but I'm not really sure about that, so I'll just see how it goes. I could just do this:

"We've brought in Koneko-"

"Koneko? Isn't that the hero from Juleum? What's that place going to do?"

"Well, she has a brother-"

"Ah, I see, super powered siblings, alright."

Cue interruptions.