Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

note to self

tomorrow is thursday, not monday

Noted.

Superhero story huh... hmm...

Yep, writing one. A hero begrudgingly accepts assistance from three other heroes and battles a super villain.

lurkers, post something

pleeeeeeeeeeease ?

MOOOOOOOOOOOAR!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah Anon, I'm fine with the sibling thingamabobber

> Kinumi with her little cousins

I think the kawaii tolerance level in my imagination is exploding

Yesssss, we totally should! Thank you~

Ohhhh, wow, I never actually noticed that. I should watch that ED again, I like the song too!

I only read Fate/Zero and Index, and I have to say that Fate/Zero did a pretty good job. Not as good as SSY though. And yeah, most animes nowadays don't usually adapt character development very well. Some people complain that SSY was a little slow-paced, but I think the pacing was perfect in getting to really understand and appreciate the characters' experiences.

I... never actually noticed her resemblance to Yukino, actually. Hmmm, I wonder if Hachiman's attachment to her might be a hint to something

rip Proto's imagination

You're welcome friend!

Wareta Ringo was such a good ED for that anime season, one of the best even! Also after watching the ed again, I just realized who the three spirits on the water were crai

I don't think I've read/seen Index and Fate series. Probably should sometime. Also they were too slow paced to see the beauty of SSY >: /shot But yeah, I totally agree! The development of the characters was something that was unique to the anime which is why they needed the 24 episode run in order to show the growth at a suitable pace imo

Oh you haven't? It stood out for me when she was standing next to both Hachiman and Yukino haha; But hey! Hidden meanings are great

Kim is so going to kill me once she finds out I'm trying to steal Kitty

Why would you even ping her to begin with friend

Ah Anon, I'm fine with the sibling thingamabobber

In the story it goes. A throwaway line, maybe, but it sets it up if I want to use him.

Oh, hey, just noticed that Anon has a Star Force LP on his sig. Maybe I'll go read through that sometime.

Ah crap I have to remember to update that now.

rip Proto's imagination

I can seriously see Kim as being an awesome adorable nee-chan

Wareta Ringo was such a good ED for that anime season, one of the best even! Also after watching the ed again, I just realized who the three spirits on the water were crai

Yup, I just realized it too, after watching it again. The boatman disappears...

I don't think I've read/seen Index and Fate series. Probably should sometime.

I honestly wouldn't recommend either of them, really. Index is long and slow-paced and the story is not very great, but I will admit that it has what's probably my favorite character cast I've ever encountered in a fictional story, and that's the sole reason why I'm still reading it. As for Fate, well, Fate/Zero is nice and short (4 volumes), but I wouldn't recommend getting into any of the other Fate stuff.

Also they were too slow paced to see the beauty of SSY >: /shot But yeah, I totally agree! The development of the characters was something that was unique to the anime which is why they needed the 24 episode run in order to show the growth at a suitable pace imo

Yeah, I felt that the pacing was really good, but then again, I watched 2 eps/day as opposed to 1 ep/week like the ongoing viewers did. But yeah, for a story like Shinsekai Yori, it really does need the expositiong from 24 episodes.

Oh you haven't? It stood out for me when she was standing next to both Hachiman and Yukino haha; But hey! Hidden meanings are great

Poor Yui...

Why would you even ping her to begin with friend

Uh, unless I'm overlooking something, I don't think she gets pinged by "Kim", since it's only three letters...

Just... stay away from Fate/Stay Night. It's awfully written and horribly paced. It's overrated as hell and even ufotable was unable to save it, despite their reputation of amazing adaptations.

I will acknowledge that it did create a great fictional world and setting for the Fate series, with some really good characters too. But that's about it and you're better off sticking to just Fate/Zero to appreciate the setting.

Edited by Formina Sage

Only good thing about Fate was Rin and Archer's interactions for like 2 minutes but nope. Add 40 characters.

People should stay away from VNs in general.

I forgot to roll away.

*rolls away*

Edited by Ein

Only good thing about Fate was Rin and Archer's interactions for like 2 minutes but nope. Add 40 characters.

People should stay away from VNs in general.

I forgot to roll away.

*rolls away*

photo-773.jpg?_r=1435117587

after tomorrow I'll be 3 times freer

what a wonderful day

still got basically the entirety of july for me ;_;

I can seriously see Kim as being an awesome adorable nee-chan

Yup, I just realized it too, after watching it again. The boatman disappears...

I honestly wouldn't recommend either of them, really. Index is long and slow-paced and the story is not very great, but I will admit that it has what's probably my favorite character cast I've ever encountered in a fictional story, and that's the sole reason why I'm still reading it. As for Fate, well, Fate/Zero is nice and short (4 volumes), but I wouldn't recommend getting into any of the other Fate stuff.

Yeah, I felt that the pacing was really good, but then again, I watched 2 eps/day as opposed to 1 ep/week like the ongoing viewers did. But yeah, for a story like Shinsekai Yori, it really does need the expositiong from 24 episodes.

Poor Yui...

Uh, unless I'm overlooking something, I don't think she gets pinged by "Kim", since it's only three letters...

I think she is, but I cannot guarantee it

You just think it's a nice ending until you understand who is who -- then the feels hit you

Huh..well if you say so! I've heard a lot of good things about Index from others but that might just be because they've only watched the show and not read it. A friend's been wanting to get into Fate/Zero so I'll just stick with it!

I didn't mind watching 1 episode a week (cause in between it I kept drawing Saki and Shun ;__;) Though I guess the pace isn't everyone's cup of tea!

Oh yeah..frick I forgot that she likes ;__; ....rip my heart

She isn't but I'm pretty sure she backreads(?) So she'll spot her name when scrolling down maybe idkk