Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

...I should probably clarify something. At the time I made the post, I had no idea about its "alternate" meanings. I just saw Fia online and immediately went to the FE4 Thread to see her >_>

sure <w<

i see, thats more funny fsr w.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, thank you, on the list you go. There's actually only four people in the first part of the story, but it's good to have options, right?

If it wouldn't get in the way of anything, can I request a power for if I end up in this? Edited by SecondWorld

When it comes to our current president here and memes, it's like a double-edge sword.

Funny in themselves... not funny that they exist.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

When it comes to our current president here and memes, it's like a double-edge sword.

Funny in themselves... not funny that they exist.

I see. Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. As for me? I look at the world as a sort of joke, so it's hard for me to fault a meme, unless it's flat out offensive. In this case, I think it's a comedic way to express a political opinion, though I agree I laugh mostly for the meme itself over the opinion.

Well, when I mention that it's not funny, it's not in the sense that I find it in bad taste. It's mostly sadness. Sadness that we have who we have as president. I sure as heck didn't vote for him...