nyx

odin

camilla

flora

pieri

zero

leon and all of the children that result from those units

Nyx! D:

@Ein, you should report your research data to the master penguin.

Stasis pod temperature: 159.64K

Time remaining until the next reboot cycle: About 8000ks

Edited by Naughx

I'm currently dealing with something else right now, so I'll have to continue the interviews later. I'll respond to what's already answered though.

I am most pleased by this.

Oh, that's rather nice, I look forward to seeing the final thingamathing.

Spoilers: I am filled with envy with respect to your little sister. And I think I can strongly relate to your situation with your little brother...

You infer correctly sir. I suppose my patience would be less for someone much older.

Well, somebody much older probably wouldn't be so demanding in the first place~

*sprays self*

...?

Glad to hear it.

Contrary to what some people with little sisters try to convince me of, having a little sister is amazing.

With this much approval, I could run for president.

I'd vote for you

I see, and to think I figured that out based on knowledge of Mario 2.

Eh, really? What does Mario 2 have to do with kokoro...?

3. It depends on the situation really, tbh. When it comes to food I get annoyed cause they are really picky and then I end up having to eat all the food they don't want for the next couple of days as leftovers. For things like academics, I typically help them with their work as well as teach them new ways to solve problems (though they don't seem to like it when I do!) Though when it cuts close to risking their health/safety I go into some weird nurse mode and make sure they're all okay.

I'd consider making you eat food that they don't want as being an unreasonable demand, tbh... But well, it seems you're being the protective and mature older sister who really wants to make sure they'll grow up fine.

4a. I just make a face at them and tell them that I can't do it due to whatever reason it may be

4b. They need to do things for themselves for once since I won't always be here to do the things for them

4c. It's for their own good since they won't be able to live on their own at this rate if they depend on others for everything they need.

...and you also understand that what they demand may not always be what's best for them, so you're also training them to be independent for the future. Such a caring sister~

5. I don't do it enough, which is something I'll regret in the future. I try to do it now when I can when it comes to our weekly dinners on Friday but the both of them hate when I give any sort of affection so it's rejected in the end rip. Both siblings I give the same amount of attention unless the middle kid's in her pissed off mode then I tend to avoid her

"don't do it enough" by Kitty standards is likely still much more than most other caring older siblings

It's understandable that they'd hate it if you show any affection, unless they already became accustomed to it while growing up (which doesn't seem to be the case here). Based on the answers to your previous questions, it seems that the three of you are really close, so yeah, feeling like you haven't bonded with them enough is kinda sad. But at least you're aware of it and trying to fix it!