• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

She even looks mad

Let's see if she'll still look mad when I buy her 10 boots and enough stat boosters to make her cap all her stats in chapter 21!

Seriously, I want to give her as many boots as possible. hehe

Edited by Nobody

Let's see if she'll still look mad when I buy her 10 boots and enough stat boosters to make her caps all her stats in chapter 21!

Seriously, I want to give her as many boots as possible. hehe

lol

gun be guud

what will you spend it on

Since I already bought all the alternate costume, pretty sure it will be used to buy the really expensive Norende equipment and tons of compounding materials.

Edited by LuxSpes

Hey, I won World Leaders again!

Round 1: Byron. Easy pickings with the two Rock/Steel and Bronzong falling to Cynthia quickly, though Bastiodon needed it's air balloon popped by Bugsy first.

Round 2: Burgh. Easy pickings again. Nearly soloed him with Bugsy until Crustle (his last) had sturdy activate and defeated Bugsy with the time.

Round 3: Blaine. Bugsy fell quick, he was regulated to chipping Arcanine. Cynthia then KO'd Arcanine and Flareon, and was points away from defeating Rotom, who was defeated by Volcarea with a single Psychic.

ermahgerd, I just happened to go on to twitch for something and the stream on the homepage was an interview with Veronica Taylor (voice of Ash Ketchum) at a convention. Such a blast to the past listening to her Ash voice; now I feel all nostalgic... >_<

Oh, I like alot of these....hmm, gonna take me a while to decide between them. Thanx so much! :D

And lol at the Kyubey-Shiro.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Oh, I like alot of these....hmm, gonna take me a while to decide between them. Thanx so much! :D

And lol at the Kyubey-Shiro.

Indeed, a stroll through pixiv often forces some tough decisions, because there's a lot of good. Then again, there's a lot of bad too, but I tend to filter those out for my friends.

been a while since I saw Deadman Wonderland stuff.

isn't it kinda old

It is, but Silver just watched it in the past some months and mentioned an interest in maybe having her next theme be DW based.

It is, but Silver just watched it in the past some months and mentioned an interest in maybe having her next theme be DW based.

oooh I seee. I dunno how I remember. >_>;;

It was a pretty mindblowing series.

Indeed, a stroll through pixiv often forces some tough decisions, because there's a lot of good. Then again, there's a lot of bad too, but I tend to filter those out for my friends.

Oh I see. I keep forgetting about checking pixiv, but I've heard its a mixed bag. Thank you though for braving the waters for me! I appreciate it! ^_^

The last was World Leaders instead of Champions, so of course I did better. Champions is broken. World Leaders you just need good type draws, Steel/Bug/Fire isn't exactly bad for a Scizor, Garchomp, and Volcarona. The second was a plain RNG BS, without a doubt, and the first... I think was mainly an issue of the Pokémon I was against. Alakazam is fast. >.