Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

That's fair enough; I did something similar with Fallout: New Vegas. Now, I can blast through that game on the hardest difficulty on hardcore mode

B-but I'm troubled by the Pegasus trio...

*hides face in shame*

I think I mentioned this here before, but funnily, the boss I had the most trouble with in my hyper-mode run of Corruption bar the final boss was Rundas XD. (I have beaten all 3D metroid game I own on their highest difficulty except the one I wish to forget ever existed.)

Spiritmasters get one ability that breaks the game in combo with Time Mage's level 14 ability

I'm currently using a set up with a performer+mimic, Hasten world and Stillness that completely wrecks the game

Edited by LuxSpes

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh yeah, forgot about them; must've repressed that traumatizing experience well. FREAKING PEGASUS TRIO! DX

I wonder if I could just let Seliph camp on the castle, put everyone else (except maybe Ares/Aless) out of their reach, and see if he can take them out that way. I still think Ishtar kills him outright if she crits, though :c

Spiritmaster is great.

I got "unscathed" on the final boss thanks to stillness.

Me too

I had Tiz as Dark Knight (Spellblade), Ringabel as Valkyrie (vampire), Agnes as Siritmaster (White mage), and Edea as swordmaster (Pirate)

Edited by Ringabel

I've only played the metroid game that came with the ambassador program. shame on me

Fusion was good. The SA-X created great tension. (It's like a way better version of that game that shall not be named or rather, it was poorly ripped off by that game >_>)

I cheesed my way through the final final battle of BD lol. Valkyrie's Jump lul.

Spiritmaster secondary to White Mage is op.

Sleep after work then Shirley

Maybe... I'm a bit awake now. >_> But we'll see. It's also like 10:32 am... Edited by Magnolia

I think I mentioned this here before, but funnily, the boss I had the most trouble with in my hyper-mode run of Corruption bar the final boss was Rundas XD. (I have beaten all 3D metroid game I own on their highest difficulty except the one I wish to forget ever existed.)

That's to be expected--Rundas is one of the best things ever to have come out of Metroid

Did you know that his race and homeworld, the Phrygisian and Phrygis, both sound similar to word fridge, which goes well with Rundas' freezing abilities :D

I wonder if I could just let Seliph camp on the castle, put everyone else (except maybe Ares/Aless) out of their reach, and see if he can take them out that way. I still think Ishtar kills him outright if she crits, though :c

I'm trying to remember what I did.....basically, I just took them out as fast as I could with Forseti and Yewfelle, utilizing Leen to OHKO when possible. Just don't let them triangle attack you.

Me too

I had Tiz as Dark Knight (Spellblade), Ringabel as Valkyrie (vampire), Agnes as Siritmaster (White mage), and Edea as swordmaster (Pirate)

I'm fond of Dark Knights with Monk subclass and the Spiritmaster's maximize HP skill.

So much 9999.

That's to be expected--Rundas is one of the best things ever to have come out of Metroid

Did you know that his race and homeworld, the Phrygisian and Phrygis, both sound similar to word fridge, which goes well with Rundas' freezing abilities :D

I did xp And a youtube comment recently made me aware that it's also similar to the Phygian scale, which was used in Helter Skelter and later became a metal staple XD

I'm trying to remember what I did.....basically, I just took them out as fast as I could with Forseti and Yewfelle, utilizing Leen to OHKO when possible. Just don't let them triangle attack you.

... I don't have a Forseti user (Arden got in Levin's way -_-), so that's out of the equation

Yewfelle and Leen I could most definitely try, though, even if that means I gotta burn turns to get them where everyone else is

I did xp And a youtube comment recently made me aware that it's also similar to the Phygian scale, which was used in Helter Skelter and later became a metal staple XD

Oh deary me, that's pretty awesome

Me too

I did the alternate ending yesterday with a Monk(Ninja) Edea, Ninja(Spellblade) Tiz, Spiritmaster(White Mage) Agnès and Performer(Freelancer) Ringabel.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was No More Heroes?

Here's a good piano version of Rundas' theme:

-video-

Whilst the composition is generally, if not all the same, the piano turns it into a completely different track. Sounds brilliant

Fusion was good. The SA-X created great tension. (It's like a way better version of that game that shall not be named or rather, it was poorly ripped off by that game >_>)

Would that ripoff be Aliens: Infestation? I plan on picking that up sometime soon.

I haven't actually tried that one yet

don't

it's super boring

I just did it all automated because you can't take damage and stuff but yeah. It's super boring. I also did it because I wanted to beat the game quickly without grinding too much.