• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

About to start up xenoblade but I'm very confuzzled as to which of my bro's files to delete

probably not the most recent save file

then there's one with a time close to the recent file

the last one is nearly ten hours behind the first two

Idk if he was trying to do something with that last file and he won't gosh darn pick up his phone i just want to play life is hard sigh

Oh yeah

Xenoblade

That inexplicably expensive game that I wish I had

Just once I would've accepted a birthday gift in the form of that...that fucking Unicorn of a video game

Oh and don't delete a save

Just wait

That save could mean everything to him

Or something

I know I said I'd let my hair grow, but I still have thoughts of cutting it. >_>

Shirley, why not do a button-up shirt(hell, any shirt) with a cardigan sweater and some dress pants... or something similar?

Hmmm... but wearing a sweater here is like, crazy here. ;w; Especially in the summer. I'd need more dress pants, but yeah, that's what I figured for the bottoms. I guess what troubles me more is the top...

based kitty

I diddddd. Still confused.

And exercise from the small walking distance.

ggggggggggggggggggggggg

Black trousers/skirt, black shoes with a heel (size your choice), thin top of your choice (something plain though, imo. maybe a shirt), and a cardigan?

fake edit: oops i p much echoed sol

Hmmm... but wearing a sweater here is like, crazy here. ;w; Especially in the summer. I'd need more dress pants, but yeah, that's what I figured for the bottoms. I guess what troubles me more is the top...

Pffft, I forgot you're in the oven side of the country. <W<

But yeah, when I picture business casual, I primarily get polo shirts or button down shirts for tops.

Edited by Soledai

Funny you guys have the Lloyd theme, cause: https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/626649810884390912

That Lloyd looks weird.

Black trousers/skirt, black shoes with a heel (size your choice), thin top of your choice (something plain though, imo. maybe a shirt), and a cardigan?

fake edit: oops i p much echoed sol

You kinda did, yes. Black shoes whyyyyyyy.

Pffft, I forgot you're in the oven side of the country. <W<

But yeah, when I picture business casual, I primarily get polo shirts or button down shirts for tops.

You did. ;w; But hmmmmmmmmmm... Maybe I'll drag Ein to look at tops in the maill tomorow then. >3

trimmy trim?

Maybe. Or I'm thinking of soft curls. :o

Cali felt really cool tbh

I loved the 60-75F weather

ah yes with the... rainbow... colours... but hey, it's gonna look cool! right?

They're making it based off the time the stars come out (dusk) so it's not as rainbow as your noggin might be thinking haha