• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wow so some outlets in France have different voltages? That sounds freaky. Like, if you plug the wrong thing in the wrong outlet it could just asplode?

do they? I don't remember having problem with them when I was in France. Maybe they're different between provinces (here in Brazil outlets have different voltages in some states)?

Not really explode, but stop working. So beware.

Actually, if you put something that is 110 Volts on a 220Volts outlet, yeah you will have problems, but putting something that is 220V on a 110V outlet isn't really a big deal. It just won't work on that outlet

Edited by Nobody

do they? I don't remember having problem with them when I was in France. Maybe they're different between provinces (here in Brazil outlets have different voltages in some states)?Not really explode, but stop working. So beware.Actually, if you put something that is 110 Volts on a 220Volts outlet, yeah you will have problems, but putting something that is 220V on a 110V outlet isn't really a big deal. It just won't work on that outlet

nah it's not provincial. I saw a 110v and 220v outlets next to each other in our hotel.

knee plays games but hates gameplay

lol

certainly explains your preference of -ew- persona over mainline SMT

But both series have the same thing for combat.

Did you get in an encounter?

>Yes

Did you get ambushed?

>Yes

Good luck mofo.

knee plays games but hates gameplay

lol

certainly explains your preference of -ew- persona over mainline SMT

After playing persona q i am actually kind of interested in smt 3 or 4. SJ looks brutally hard so don't think i am going to touch that for a while.

After playing persona q i am actually kind of interested in smt 3 or 4. SJ looks brutally hard so don't think i am going to touch that for a while.

3 and SJ are best. 4 is whatever.

3 and SJ are best. 4 is whatever.

i've heard 2 and 3 are the best while 4 is either loved or hated from what i've seen?

I'd go back and play megami tensei 1 and 2 as well as SMT 1 and 2 if they remade them.

i've heard 2 and 3 are the best while 4 is either loved or hated from what i've seen?

I'd go back and play megami tensei 1 and 2 as well as SMT 1 and 2 if they remade them.

I wonder why 2 is so loved when it's so hilariously broken. Probably story and characters.

Those will never be remade because God.

[3:11:57 PM] Tristian S.: give me names for this RP generator
[3:12:10 PM] Masae Takemoto: everything is named penis
[3:12:10 PM] Masae Takemoto: go
[3:13:01 PM] Tristian S.: 4pK9Kmi.png
[3:13:42 PM] Masae Takemoto: sounds like a fate story/10

?

http://creativichee.tumblr.com/miniscenario

Edited by Trisitei