Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I dunno if I could call it a problem. 8D Totally not an addiction.
Well, so far the subs are somewhat better in season two... I think. Except the second half of episode two got all choppy in all the videos I could find. :/ Except for raw so I pretty much fucking had to listen only. ;w;

calm down shirley

at lwast that was one episode though, yeah?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

calm down shirley

at lwast that was one episode though, yeah?

no

Yeah, for now anyway. Let's hope it stays that way! I'm not too sure on the names now that I think about it... I'll see on that.

They don't seem interested in revolting anyway. If anything, I have Anglo-Texan regiments fighting for my side.

317hzk6.png

I'm gonna clip that eagle's wings! Gold Eagle is superior anyway.

So far so good, I won a battle in Portland and it's under complete occupation. I have another army in Oklahoma City while I take advantage of the dumb AI. There's an enemy regiment moving to Oklahoma City, but I have another of mine in Dallas. The moment I move the ones in Dallas to Oklahoma City, the Americans stop moving. The moment I have the ones in Dallas stop, the American moves. So basically, I alternate between moving and stopping each day, and this means the American army will never leave Okmulgee. It's the perfect way to keep them frozen in place.

Edit: My mistake, it was Oklahoma City, not Tahlequah.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

no

Yeah, for now anyway. Let's hope it stays that way! I'm not too sure on the names now that I think about it... I'll see on that.

curse, you win here

no more weird things in the show, pls

still changing the names in the subs?

Cake.

is it chocolate?

seeing gamefaqs's QOTD made me remember that back when I was 8, I brought my gameboy color with pokemon yellow to school. I was happily playing it and then one kid said "haha your pikachu sucks"

I punched the kid and he started crying hehe

NEVER MESS WITH MY PIKACHUS

Edited by Nobody

Well, my mood has dampened...

But changing topic, my regiment took Klamath. More American troops came to reinforce the ones in Oklahoma and one headed straight to occupy Houston. For this I called forth my African troops to join the fight in North America.

just posting to say that i'm rooting for america

Oh you.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

。* ゚ + 。・゚・。・ヽ(*´∀`)ノSPARKLES

Add some color and its perf!

Also it's very empty here...

YEAH 。* ゚ + 。・゚・。・

it is,

i blame the education system starting for a few peeps

They took Houston. My African troops have arrived though, but overall the area is a mess. The troops I beat in Portland have recovered and heading south. I intercepted them in Boise. But now more American troops are heading for the Salt Lake.