Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

A legit FE maker sounds good.

If we're going full editor mode, I'd like a copy of the game engine itself so I can do fun things.

Oh yes, I'd like to mess with the engine and see what happens.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nah, they got enough gas for one more, they haven't used up all the anime tropes.

Anyway, after learning the story about Fates, and going from past experience, aka Awakening, I have deemed that they don't give any kind of shits for the stories written for FE now, and without a decent story to compliment supposedly good(?) gameplay, what's the point? Make a sandbox FE with no plot, no objective at all and call it a day. Gameplay alone does not, a game make.

they put all the money into the waifu designs and hope the nerds eat it up

I think if anyone wants to be hopeful for another FE, for some reason, they better wait for FE16 or 17. or the reaper.

But everybody knows sex waifu sells... That's why Awakening and Fates sell more than the other FEs. Without it the franchise woud be dead.

Edited by Naughx

But everybody knows sex waifu sells... That's why Awakening and Fates sell more than the other FEs. Without it the franchise woud be dead.

Keeping franchises (or series or sub-series) alive may not work in one's favor. Just look at the people complaining about Megaman X6.

I know this?

why for 16 and/or 17?

Some companies like to "ride the wave" for as long as they can until whatever trend comes next or until they decide the formula is "stale":

Alternatively:

Nah, they got enough gas for one more, they haven't used up all the anime tropes.

Mega Man X6 would've been an alright game

IF IT WASN'T DESIGNED LIKE FUCKING SHIT

UGH I HAVE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY GAME DESIGN COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT'S LEVELS >:C

Also wow Sol calm down the edge

you can marry and have sex with elise, who is 10! (ten!) and then have a baby! with a ten year old elise! and then! visit your kids! in the hyperbolic time chamber (what the fuck, why do they even have this)

In some ironic way, I'm actually curious to see how they beat the hyperbolic time chamber for instant results.

I almost want to see how they actually do it.

Edited by Soledai

Next is those... things I forget what they're called, like you stick your arm inside and it clamps down on your arm if you lack courage or something.

Except S ranks will both stick a hand inside and a baby pops out

Edited by Soledai

Another part in ToS, where I just waste time with running in circles.

Took forever to reach Magnius, becuase I couldn't solve the easiest puzzles. Tbf all the warp skips inside the farm confused me a lot.

you can marry and have sex with elise, who is 10! (ten!) and then have a baby! with a ten year old elise! and then! visit your kids! in the hyperbolic time chamber (what the fuck, why do they even have this)

Why do feel I just stupid, when I read this?

Actually she could be even my daughter. God damn it!
Elise: best daughter
Must change my signature title.