• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

once a long time ago my parents had the brilliant idea of driving from the city where we live to the city where I was born.

It took us 3 days lol

Okay, the road was quite dangerous in every way you could imagine so they'd stop driving at around 6pm, but still

never again.

once a long time ago my parents had the brilliant idea of driving from the city where we live to the city where I was born.

It took us 3 days lol

Okay, the road was quite dangerous in every way you could imagine so they'd stop driving at around 6pm, but still

never again.

I don't even want to imagine how long it would take to drive from one end of Canada to the other

the drive to NC was like 7-8 hours from where I live

the way to there was at least fun, yeah?

It took us 3 days lol

never again.

wow

bogus that they thought about doing that

good thing it was over

This reminds me of the longest car drive I've been. From Celaya to Chihuahua. Took quite a number of hours, but then again, it's not like the places are that far apart compared to other examples.

I don't even want to imagine how long it would take to drive from one end of Canada to the other

funny thing is that it wasn't even between 2 extremes of the country. I live quite in the center of brazil.

That said it probably took too long because the road was crappy and we stopped so much. When I went to a national scout camp thing in the south of brazil, I travelled by bus. The distance was almost the same, but it only took us 30 hours I think.

I wonder how long it should take for one to go from the extreme west to the extreme left of Brazil, or the extreme south to the extreme north.

Probably a lot considering it's almost impossible to travel by car in the amazonia.

wow

bogus that they thought about doing that

good thing it was over

they never thought it was that far

a plane travel takes less than 3 hours haha

it happened back in 2002 and we never tried it again, so you can see it was awful.

Edited by Nobody

they never thought it was that far

a plane travel takes less than 3 hours haha

it happened back in 2002 and we never tried it again, so you can see it was awful.

lol

it would most likely be the worst thing ever

nothing no oneshould try

I wonder how long it should take for one to go from the extreme west to the extreme left of Brazil, or the extreme south to the extreme north.

Probably a lot considering it's almost impossible to travel by car in the amazonia.

Now you made me curious about a car drive from Alaska to Patagonia...

Now you made me curious about a car drive from Alaska to Patagonia...

I read an article about a crazy russian who wanted to build a bridge linking alaska to russia

now imagine driving from patagonia to lisbon, crossing all of the americas, asia and europe

I read an article about a crazy russian who wanted to build a bridge linking alaska to russia

now imagine driving from patagonia to lisbon, crossing all of the americas, asia and europe

A tunnel could be done... But it would be two times longer than the Channel Tunnel between France & UK...

Edited by Naughx

Make it to South Africa, would be longer.

sounds like one hell of a drive

with lots of things potentially going wrong >~>