• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Coffe with some nesquik for breakfast and a mere little piece of fibrous bread with tomato. Can't stand at all pure coffe, same happens with beer.

Is it true you americans usually eat loads of food for breakfast (eggs, toasts, bowls with milk and cereals, croissants, bacon, etc.)? Some friends saw this, but I can't tell if this is a sort of myth created by movies or is it just that normal in your region.

Edited by Edrall

Coffe with some nesquick for breakfast and a mere little piece of fibrous bread with tomato. Can't stand at all pure coffe, same happens with beer.

Is it true you americans usually eat loads of food for breakfast (eggs, toasts, bowls with milk and cereals, croissants, bacon, etc.)? Some friends saw this, but I can't tell if this is a sort of myth created by movies or is it just that normal in your region.

My weekday breakfast consists of just some fruit and plain Greek yogurt and occasionally toast before I go into work.

Haha, my condolences Ace

Thanks Soledai. It sucked even more that the Starbucks in that same service plaza had a non working oven so I couldn't get a hot breakfast there either.

Hello.

I...I actually have no clue. But it is a British book and apparently that's a British word for cigarette. Though he used the word cigarette later on...

This is true. The use of the word 'fag' as an informal, offensive term for a male homosexual is a North American phenomenon, foreign to the British variation of English. In British, it's an informal term for cigarette.

tumblr_nu6n71OL3y1roqv59o1_500.png

First the city. Then the world.

The emperor is preparing his new super weapons for war.