Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

hmm... No!

Arvis' father married Deirdre mother. They had Arvis. Arvis' father cheated on her with her favorite maid, who got pregnant of Azel. Deirdre's mother got in depression and thanks to that started cheating on Arvis' father with prince Kurth. Then Deirdre was born.

Come one, I don't even like FE4 that much and you love it. You should know that >_>

get rekted

more like sister fucker

Says you *cough* Seliph x Julia *cough*

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hmm... No!

Arvis' father married Deirdre mother. They had Arvis. Arvis' father cheated on her with her favorite maid, who got pregnant of Azel. Deirdre's mother got in depression and thanks to that started cheating on Arvis' father with prince Kurth. Then Deirdre was born.

Come one, I don't even like FE4 that much and you love it. You should know that >_>

No. They could have the same holy blood, but only have distant relation. Not necessarily incest.

I see.

more like sister fucker

Lol.

hmm... No!

All I knew was that they only were half-brothers and Cyglun was the mother of both Alvis and Deirdre,

wether they were married or just someone "pulando a cerca" doesn't matter much

All I knew was that they only were half-brothers and Cyglun was the mother of both Alvis and Deirdre,

wether they were married or just someone "pulando a cerca" doesn't matter much

I knew that before I even played FE4.

Is there something wrong with me?

On another note, Skasaher is such a funny name

So did I >_>

I literally spoiled the whole story of FE4 before playing it

On another note, Skasaher is such a funny name

And people complain about the awakening names

didn't you read all of gaiden without playing it?

No. They could have the same holy blood, but only have distant relation. Not necessarily incest.

See: Holyn and Ayra

Edited by Sety.

See: Holyn and Ayra

WOW I NEVER REALIZED HOLYN HAD ODO HOLY BLOOD.

So, if you marry him to Ayra, both Lakche and Skahdfhvsdhhjvdhvdhdchcdhcdhhcx will have major holy blood?

And both of them will be able to use that powerful sword?

AMAZING!

Why have Holyn and Ayra when you can have LEX PANTHER and Ayra?

MAJOR HOLY BLOOD!

That said, I was surprised at how AMAZING Lex!Lakche was.

Such a monster

Also, can you guys believe I missed the Yewfelle in my playthrough of FE4? :facepalm:

Edited by Nobody

FE4 discussion... Hmpf. *throws Toxic Grenade in the center of the room*

Nolan is to blame.
Nolan is terrible.

I never really found that to be the case...

While he has his uses early, he gets outperformed by Edward later if you bother with Edward.
Long term goals over short term, he sucks.

My issue with Edward is that he's an evade based unit who can't evade (AKA, the whole "blocking axes with his face" thing; I remember it spawning on GFAQs). And that's terrible. It doesn't help that part 3 isn't kind to him, what with laguz being your opponents for two of the three Daein maps (nor does Zihark coming in midway through part 1, and obsoleting the poor guy...). AND it doesn't help that over the long term, he doesn't have anything to offer that other TBs don't...

yokudown1_zps51ba5d9a.png

fuck yeah

(I just beat Yoku Man in MM Unlimited for those wondering. His stage is like this )

I guess you can agree that his stage is trippy as fuck, then. Also, it's brutal.

Edited by Levant Caprice

I'm so lost in this FE4 discussion

On a good note, I finally got passed RD's Part 3 Endgame after having to reset constantly because the game kept crashing

That's actually my reaction to FE9/10 discussion. Handled remakes when ?

Are we gonna talk about Lex X Tiltyuu ? That didn't worked as well as you could expect, but that was fun.

Lachesis X Azel was fun too.

WOW I NEVER REALIZED HOLYN HAD ODO HOLY BLOOD.

So, if you marry him to Ayra, both Lakche and Skahdfhvsdhhjvdhvdhdchcdhcdhhcx will have major holy blood?

And both of them will be able to use that powerful sword?

AMAZING!

MAJOR HOLY BLOOD!

That said, I was surprised at how AMAZING Lex!Lakche was.

Such a monster

Also, can you guys believe I missed the Yewfelle in my playthrough of FE4? :facepalm:

Since Holy weapons aren't normally tradeable, only through the exploit of a glitch