• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, but they're from different classes, and the professors don't really care if we already have other tests the same day.

I've been REALLY unlucky with that this semester, though.

That happens to me all the time. Its scary when it doesn't respond to your brain for a few seconds; then I'm slamming it against something wildly to get the blood flowing. Pretty frightening when you're barely conscious to boot.

I'm always extra carefull where I put my arm before sleeping, so it doesn't happens again.

Also, Hi.

Yeah, but they're from different classes, and the professors don't really care if we already have other tests the same day.

I've been REALLY unlucky with that this semester, though.

Just reading about that makes me stressed again.

I'm happy this is over for a while.

man fuck the new firefox update what is this shit

fuck all the options being on the right instead of the left

IT'S SO DISORIENTING

FUCK

Hi !

There's a Firefox update ?

That's quite some time since I didn't used it.

I'm using Chrome and IE at the same time XD (IE gets too much hate on the internet.)

Didn't IE got better ?

I'm still using Chrome and Firefow, in case Chrome doesn't works well enough.

Hmm my dad heard from the news that IE has had this problem recently... that it got some kind of virus they can't get rid of or something? And that the government is telling people they should avoid using IE for the time being (might be a useful thing to know about... maybe to look into as well... =o)

man fuck the new firefox update what is this shit

fuck all the options being on the right instead of the left

IT'S SO DISORIENTING

FUCK

Yeah I know ;~; I can't make my toolbars stack up as high anymore either~ And they seem to have gotten rid of spaces and separators or something... that or I just can't find them yet =3

But at least I can still see a bit of the face of the girl in my theme~

Switching browsers probably wouldn't do much of anything... because I imagine every browser's going to make some huge change with updates

I'd turn off updates but sometimes I still get that issue sometimes of "hey this old version isn't even compatible with this" and I guess it's just easiest to let it automatically update for me x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Use chrome instead

my reason for not using chrome is literally "fuck chrome, it has a shitty interface" but I do use it to sign into my personal gmail, since otherwise I'd have to log out of my YT gmail every time and I go on YT too often for that to ever be fun

but firefox just updated to have the same exact interface

so I'll either finally have to suck it up or finally bother to find a skin or theme or something that changes it back and both are terrible options

Yeah I know ;~; I can't make my toolbars stack up as high anymore either~ And they seem to have gotten rid of spaces and separators or something... that or I just can't find them yet =3

But at least I can still see a bit of the face of the girl in my theme~

Switching browsers probably wouldn't do much of anything... because I imagine every browser's going to make some huge change with updates

I'd turn off updates but sometimes I still get that issue sometimes of "hey this old version isn't even compatible with this" and I guess it's just easiest to let it automatically update for me x3

I really liked how the last Firefox looked, and my mom was the one who updated it so when I first saw it I was like "WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY THINGS"

Edited by PKLucas531

Didn't IE got better ?

I'm still using Chrome and Firefow, in case Chrome doesn't works well enough.

My dad, who teaches programming and uses all three browsers says IE has made a lot of progress in its last iteration and is pretty decent now.

Hmm my dad heard from the news that IE has had this problem recently... that it got some kind of virus they can't get rid of or something? And that the government is telling people they should avoid using IE for the time being (might be a useful thing to know about... maybe to look into as well... =o)

Didn't know about this though...

My dad, who teaches programming and uses all three browsers says IE has made a lot of progress in its last iteration and is pretty decent now.

Didn't know about this though...

Hmm...

I'm not even sure my browsers are up to date (Well... FireFox and IE sure aren't.)

Freohr, perhaps the "virus" that is being spoken of wrt IE is that IE is shit and if you still use it you should feel bad?

Freohr, perhaps the "virus" that is being spoken of wrt IE is that IE is shit and if you still use it you should feel bad?

-_-

that's perfecter

in mythology, the feminine moon was seen as the perfect compliment and opposite to the masculine sun.

Sunpai is tired of your bullshit, Moon

Thank you, Nobody, for giving me advice on chapters 28 and 29 on HHM. Finally done the two!

No problem. If you don't know about the reinforcement areas, CoD is almost impossible, haha

Honnestly, that was bad and you should feels bad.

But there are three suns

Btw, all browsers suk

And they are long and thin.

No problem. If you don't know about the reinforcement areas, CoD is almost impossible, haha

Lyndis, man

Lyndis just shot up at everything because of how easily she handled that chapter. It's frightening that she is still A in swords and almost A in bows