• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

No WLAN sucks even more, especially if you had craftsmen at home, who cut off the telefon line.

No telefon and WLAN at home atm and Idk, how long it will last.

It's already the second time within a few months that sth. was cut off by craftsmen. Last time they destroyed the water line and I had no water for about six hours at home.

Hey Herr Jules

There wouldn't be a crossover in that case

Hi

Have to give away soon...

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

>former governor burns all the money the city had, hires more people than he can pay. despite that the city keeps going to chaos and he can't provide the services properly. he, of course, isn't reelected.

>after not being reelected, said governor burns all the money the city DOESN'T have and promises everyone that works for the government a rise in wages, that the city can't pay because it obviously doesn't have money left. By the end of his term he stops paying wages to them. The city has a debt of 7 billions.

>new governor is is vested and is surprised at the debt he sees. he can't do anything he proposed in his campaign that involved spending money, and it's not his fault. despite that, he manages to pay everyone that he needs to pay, and the city gets its services working (even if not well enough) again, which is a huge advance. meanwhile, the old governor is at vacations in miami. btw, old governor "works" as a doctor for the public service and was with a license in order to become governor. 8 months after being out of the government, he still isn't working, despite being paid.

>8 month into the year, the financial condition of the city is still really bad. the law says that the city has to get more money otherwise the union can't give it more resources. new governor is forced to cut spending, stop hiring new people to work for the government and increase prices of public services, whose prices were frozen for more than 8 years.

>people start saying all that is happening is to blame on the current governor and forget about all the shit the former governor did, despite the current governor doing everything that should and have to be done. There are even some idiots that say "at least the former governor didn't increase the prices of public services" (Thankfully those are a minority). well, lol, running huge deficits, blowing all the money the city has and making a lot of debts, anyone can do that. Specially knowing the responsibility of the many problems this leads to won't fall on them.

Sometimes this country just tires me.

the pleasures of my folks not caring as long as i talk to people

though they are terrified of the potential catfishing

but no one here on sf would fake themselves just to potentially stalk someone

....right?

even if i can talk, older chats aren't working

like some that date to last year or more just won't work

like integs call chat or the mafia chat blitz dragged me in

don't know when they started exactly, but i can assume like

years ago

Oh.

Well, all right.

Is that why you're not on often?

i thought he usually wasn't on b/c like

time zones

and classes

Yeah, pretty much. I mainly use it, after I get up (nighttime in the US) and in the early evening (midday).

Since I started to help out my father with his work (because my mum is prevented), I won't have that much time for chatting in the weekend either.

unless the incident of his father happened recently

mother

Yeah, pretty much. I mainly use it, after I get up (nighttime in the US) and in the early evening (midday).

Since I started to help out my father with his work (because my mum is prevented), I won't have that much time for chatting in the weekend either.

I notice you popping up every now and then, but I tend not to poke.

Understandable. If you're on later, I'll likely poke. I've been wanting to chat with you for a little while.