• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah

i recommend giving it a read

how despicable is it to choke someone to permanent brain damage, but to leave them alive for all their friends and family to see?

that's pretty brutal, dude

You're agreeing with Duck?

No, that's wrong.

does that mean you have a rebuttal?

it's xenoblade

While I enjoy Xenoblade's story, it does have its problems. All of its story can be explained as arcs.

Arc 1: The Mechon killed my girlfriend. I'm going to destroy them all.

Arc 2: Turns out my girlfriend is alive, but a Mechon. I'm going to save her from them.

Arc 3: I've saved my girlfriend. Now I'm going to destroy the Mechon leader so no one else goes through this.

Arc 4: We were so fucking wrong, you guys. Now we have to kill Beam Sword Jesus and his disciples to right all the wrongs we created.

When you realize how dumb that sounds, you start having doubts.

Edited by Karas-Z

Hi Sol. I almost didn't recognize you.

Excellent

How are you today?

I meant fates' music and art isn't that good imo, sort of lazy in some places.

Not a strong point.

I liked Crimzon Clover a lot for some of the visuals and ost, and I get more value out of it than just gameplay.

Yeah, I was asking if you were referring to art and music, but I see.

I thought you said that in reference to just playing games with no regard for story, I made that comparison to show that it was possible to play and enjoy a game with no story.

how despicable is it to choke someone to permanent brain damage, but to leave them alive for all their friends and family to see?

Pretty bad, but not the absolute worst thing you can do.

@Sol-Yeah, I sort of said that in context of Fates though, CC is an arcade shooter which adheres to different standards than an RPG like Fates.

Fates fails as an RPG, and playing it for its only strength, gameplay is something I can't understand.

Lol, it's like ordering a burger, only to throw the meat away, I get what you're saying.

Still, some would rather enjoy the gameplay of it and solely that. Not that there's anything else to enjoy about it

Slightly related; Have you played RefleX yet?

how do people deal with people who put other people down and also have low self confidence? those are the most troublesome kinds of people

Put them down

exactly, i want to put them down

but... that's just low, man

they're so losery..

I can't tell if that's a pun or not... Anyway, if I read that right, they've worked up the nerve to put others down despite this confidence deficiency, then do they not have it coming?

And well, dealing with people isn't always clean job.

I guess you can enjoy it just for gameplay, but you can't defend the game just by saying "lol the gameplay's good who cares about anything else".

Nope.

Undertale. I'm giving up touhou for it.

I beat it in a day yesterday.

It's taken me a week to beat games of that length before.

Does that even give you an idea of this addiction.

What if(lol) the other stuff wasn't enough to warrant caring about? There's always that. Though that matter is entirely subjective.

Actually, some people are sold on games from gameplay alone, oddly.

From what I hear, Undertale is short, so beating it in less than a day sounds fairly reasonable.

You should consider speedrunning it then.