Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

for me it's both extremely scary and extremely discouraging

scary that i could most likely fuck up the car i'm driving, ruining the car and potentially injuring others inside

and discouraging for the fact that people are yelling at me constantly that it's not hard and i shouldn't be worrying about it at all

much easier said than done

not to mention failing my permit test twice wasting sixty dollars on this huge fuck up of a person was the most demoralizing thing ever in my entire life so far

it's also extremely discouraging since people are heavily depending on me learning how to drive to do chores and the fact i can't fucking do it at all is just stress worthy in of itself

TL;DR driving and me are not gonna be buddies anytime soon

Edited by Trisitei

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Learning to drive sounds somewhat intimidating than depressing. Well, I could see how it can be depressing though. At least with the actual driving. I have a vague idea on how to drive, but I don't know the actual details.

Edit: Ouch. That is very discouraging. And impatient.

yeah

soothing = sleep so good enough for me

i'd say check it thoroughly some time

or that

that can work too

and nothing new was learned

True, true.

Or both. I'll find out tomorrow.

Nope.

Edited by Eevee.

Learning to drive sounds somewhat intimidating than depressing. Well, I could see how it can be depressing though. At least with the actual driving. I have a vague idea on how to drive, but I don't know the actual details.

True, true.

Or both. I'll find out tomorrow.

Nope.

it really is for me

even mentioning this at all is heavily bringing my mood down

yes

i agree

Edit: Ouch. That is very discouraging. And impatient.

i wouldn't have to worry about this at all if i didn't fuck up and fail that permit test all those years ago
twice
but eh..
whatever

Edited by Trisitei

for me it's both extremely scary and extremely discouraging

scary that i could most likely fuck up the car i'm driving, ruining the car and potentially injuring others inside

and discouraging for the fact that people are yelling at me constantly that it's not hard and i shouldn't be worrying about it at all

much easier said than done

not to mention failing my permit test twice wasting sixty dollars on this huge fuck up of a person was the most demoralizing thing ever in my entire life so far

it's also extremely discouraging since people are heavily depending on me learning how to drive to do chores and the fact i can't fucking do it at all is just stress worthy in of itself

TL;DR driving and me are not gonna be buddies anytime soon

Ah, I see.

I too don't see myself fit to drive either. Yet or at all.

It's so anxious-inducing being behind the wheel...

Would go on more, but I have to sleep now... late again. Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

that one time people forced me behind the wheel to teach me how to drive was just unnecessarily stress inducing

just the fact i could have potentially ran into a street light or crash into a store was just...

ugh

Edited by Trisitei

it really is for me

even mentioning this at all is heavily bringing my mood down

yes

i agree

Of course it would. :<

yes

i wouldn't have to worry about this at all if i didn't fuck up and fail that permit test all those years ago

twice

but eh..

whatever

I dunno... I failed my permit test twice back in NY but then I never bothered to try it again. I didn't feel the need to, being in NY, and while it's a convenience here, eh. I'll make Ein drive in the future.

i greatly apologize to anyone that are gonna read back and see my complaining

just saw something that reminded me of my inadequacies and it left a really bad taste in my mouth

i fixed my posts to prevent most people to just see them

Edited by Trisitei

Driving driving driving.

I remember when I got my permit, after passing the test on my first attempt without studying the manual. Although it wouldn't be years later until I actually got any practice done. Which wasn't good because I was nervous, didn't help that folks were yelling at me and being told I don't know how to drive for not doing things the way they(my sisters, my mom) they did. It did get better for me this year, though. My dad let me practice in his truck, he wasn't yelling at me! He also got me a car because my mom can't legally drive anymore and my stepdad refuses to get his license. The biggest thing that worried me were the other cars, but I got over that(well, drivers in my city are complete turkeys).

Now I drive to and from class and wherever I have/need/want to go. I also absolutely love speeding across the highway. It's fun.

Oh, and read my effort post.

Morning in some weird way. Nah, I finished reading around that time so I don't have much to read for. And my MMO keeps disconnecting me when I'm about to load to the server select screen.

Or it's a sign telling me to go to sleep.

Unlucky or something right now. It happens every damn time I load the launcher thing. Maybe a restart even though I just started the laptop up.

I started to say that, but I didn't.

I doubt that would help, personally, but nothing against trying it though. It's possible, though unlikely, the servers are full, but hey I don't know.

Edited by Soledai

lmao I thought that after I typed it.

Somehow, it did work. I have no clue what happened. I'm not that savvy with computers or internet or something.

Edited by Eevee.

Sure. o/ If I pass out. It's approaching five and I set my alarm for 8 for preparations and stuff.

It was alright. Mostly trying to finish that last book and I think the two-hour nap or something set me off there. How about yours?