Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

But Shirley. >_> Don't like history? Huh, do you mean SW? Samurai Warriors, in this case it's Samurai Warriors 4(Nevermind the fact that we're talking about 3, SW4 is on PS3 as well, so yeah.) Oh my!

Yep, but as far as I've seen no homebrew exists for PS4 yet. <~< Hmm, this one I'm playing called Nameless Game: Eye and Kirby: Mass Attack; the former has a weird control that needs the DS turned sideways, both the d-pad and the touch screen to move, and the latter is entirely stylus based.

Well... It's a bit boring to be honest. And yes, that. Hmmm, I'll check it out either way.

PS4 is kinda new, isn't it? And I see... Interesting way to play. I'd suck at that kinda thing.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well... It's a bit boring to be honest. And yes, that. Hmmm, I'll check it out either way.

PS4 is kinda new, isn't it? And I see... Interesting way to play. I'd suck at that kinda thing.

I see. I'm not too invested in history either, but well in my case it depends. o/ Have fun.

Yeah, you never know when you'll see some interesting things happen.... and I ended up talking technobabble anyway <~<. My only gripe, in the case of the horror game, is that the control scheme changed from its prequel and it's harder to navigate. Right after it took me nearly all game to get used to the first one >~>

I see. I'm not too invested in history either, but well in my case it depends. o/ Have fun.

Yeah, you never know when you'll see some interesting things happen.... and I ended up talking technobabble anyway <~<. My only gripe, in the case of the horror game, is that the control scheme changed from its prequel and it's harder to navigate. Right after it took me nearly all game to get used to the first one >~>

Ahh. And maybe I will have some.

I would figure. And that's okay. Well, I don't think it's too wise to change the control scheme from previous games, at least not so drastically.

Ahh. And maybe I will have some.

I would figure. And that's okay. Well, I don't think it's too wise to change the control scheme from previous games, at least not so drastically.

Excellent.

True. And the controls aren't too bad, I just don't want to get "controller-tied" and it causes me to get dead by some ghoul or other, lmao.

/late

Excellent.

True. And the controls aren't too bad, I just don't want to get "controller-tied" and it causes me to get dead by some ghoul or other, lmao.

/late

Ah, I see. That's still understandable if it's changed and stuff.

Never late. Like me. And with that, I'm heading to bed before it gets too late.

I saw some of Zestiria in a stream just now.

Edna looks like a badly written tsundere

EDIT: Should I put you to sleep itt Herr Jules?

Edited by Soledai

There was something that irked me in the backlog, but I'm not sure what it is

It was probably the hate to the Vita, because I think it's an awesome handheld and it's sure as hell better than any 3DS you can buy(technically, anyway)

how's everyone doing this morning?

If Celceta and Tokyo Xanadu get moved to PC, like any falcom fan knows it will, the Vita really will become irrelevant

Two sub-par Tales games, Dungeon Rumble, and an even easier version of P4 won't make the Vita any more appealing, tbh

More often than not, if there's something you really want on the Vita, it's probably on another console as well.

Edited by Soledai

The actually annoying thing for me is:

There IS a game I want and it's exclusively on the Vita

EDIT: Well... not so much annoying, but just really ironic.

Edited by Soledai