• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, I see now.

Ahh, I was going to say, do which one you enjoy more, but I see it's still not that simple, huh. If you need a bachelor in math, what do you have now?

Not to say it's something so easy, but have you considered a coin-flip as a last resort?

I don't get that a lot actually, but yeah, I tend to forget to include that part of the applications, oops. But yeah, I think the real issue is not enough experience.

I don't recall it if you did mention it, but that's very cool. Also, I know that feeling too, writing yourself into a corner is not fun at all. I would suggest writing up a rough draft of it before you actually start working on it, but you probably have already.

Oh yeah, I saw that on skype this morning, I didn't think about it until you mentioned it, it's been far too long indeed.

I have a bachelor in biology and that's it for university degrees. I have a general formation in science from Cégep, but you need more than that to teach math at the Cégep level. Eh, at this point, I'm considering applying as a reserve teacher at an high school and at the Cégep, as well as maybe seeing a career counselor for tips. I'll keep the coin toss as a last resort mean.

I was volunteering in a hospital last year for a few months before I got my current job, it really helped me with my self-confidence and it looks nice on résumé. My lack of experience was the thing that stressed me the most, since I was 22 with no work experience aside of private tutoring for a month. The hospital job didn't require any experience and worked as a great way to build some for myself. So, maybe you want to look around your area a bit to see if any one is looking for volunteers.

I have a rough draft for all the important plot points, but I didn't really have any idea on how to really start the story. So the flow of my writing felt all over the place. I also realized I had omitted a lot of description, seemingly because I always hear people saying how reading description is boring and I somehow unconsciously avoided it because of that. Now, I'm re-writing while keeping in mind these elements that I disliked and hopefully I'll be more satisfied and the story will flow from there.

Yeah, she hadn't been online a lot lately, but never for so much at a time. If you backread, you saw that I already sent her a e-mail without success. I'm still considering sending that PM on tumblr