Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The very fact that you can't really do much about Lexaeus's power level is what makes fighting him a major bitch.

Maybe someday I'll get the chance to play 2.5 and feel the pain

Also fun(?) fact Lexaeus was actually my favorite character to play as in 358/2

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, couldn't beat any other Data so far from the ones I've already did.

Time to resume SRW Alpha and go through a very condensed summary of the first act of the Macross events.

That's just being frozen. Did it snow too? I still want some snow even if I'll be frozen.

Thankies. ;~;

And thanks again! I told you on Skype though, lmao.

Yep.

I was quite surprised when I opened my blind and the entire scenery was covered in snow.

Maybe someday I'll get the chance to play 2.5 and feel the pain

Also fun(?) fact Lexaeus was actually my favorite character to play as in 358/2

Mine was Xaldin (out of the organization that is). Tho I cant even remember that last time I've played Days. It seems like a lifetime ago

/patpat Trist

Yep.

I was quite surprised when I opened my blind and the entire scenery was covered in snow.

Man, that sounds lovely if I didn't have to go outside or anything like that. \o/

...You're royally fucked. That said, I haven't actually played 2.5 yet, but one of those days, I'll feel the pain.

Best of luck to you when the trials come. Tho there are some that are easier than others, and I wouldn't consider Lexaeus as one of the harder ones (for me anyway).

/patpat Trist

Man, that sounds lovely if I didn't have to go outside or anything like that. \o/

When you go through -20s to -40s temperature during the winter, 30 degrees with a little snow is not that bad.

Okay, stopping for tonight. Hopefully by next turn I can put Voltes V and Dancougar in position to start attacking Breetai's Ship. And all the battleships will try to attack Skull Squadron since hopefully their AI makes them go for the lowest HP unit, regardless of Hit... or perhaps with a chance to Hit. Hmm...

The very fact that you can't really do much about Lexaeus's power level is what makes fighting him a major bitch.

Hmm, that's what I found fun about the fight, actually. I never really found him difficult.

Thankies. ;~;

And thanks again! I told you on Skype though, lmao.

Welcome. ;~;

I know, but it slipped my mind until recently. o/