• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But I'm a Touhou fan. Kind of.

who wants to be she can't make it to the end of the night?

Nah, maybe more reasonable would be betting if I can't make it through tomorrow.

Do your best miss Shirley

Indeed. Let's see if my fickleness surfaces.

Hm, 18000HP... the "mother" STMC's ain't that difficult to take down. They have HP Regen though... and EN Regen for some reason, even if they don't have anything that could use up EN except for air/space movement.

cow cow!

Chanpls

Was that a quote of his you said or something?

My condolences :c

I can't stand a lot Undertale fans for the same reasons I can't stand a lot Touhou fans, they never shut up about it and feel the need to shoehorn every meme/reference/whatever from the series into EVERYTHING, I'd rather eat my own fingernails than play the game at this point because seeing anything related to it infuriates me that much

I know gamefaqs is a shit site and so are BEST VIDEO GAME EVER polls and that they can easily be victim to biases and bandwagoning anyway but I find it really obnoxious how people off-site are deliberately rallying other people to vote for it against every other game regardless of quality just so it can "win" and they can flaunt it to everyone. Super Mario World is losing to it right now and its just ??????????????????

Thanks, you're special ;)

Actually wait, you read my rant?

Haa, yeah, I know the feeling, especially with the shoehorning the memes. I would include the xenoblade fans in that because of how assmad some of them get when you even so much as utter FIORA'S name, I've seen this happen. But still.

Wait they're doing a best game ever poll? And yeahhh, I've seen those get rigged, utterly terrible. But as far as the games themselves go, SMW losing, eh? To what even? *doesn't want to gfaqs*

i'm chenese and i don't even know proper chenese!

i'm also illiterate!!

despair

Chanese

Haa, yeah, I know the feeling, especially with the shoehorning the memes. I would include the xenoblade fans in that because of how assmad some of them get when you even so much as utter FIORA'S name, I've seen this happen. But still.

i thought they get more buttmad b/c PXZ2 was like

"you got to the middle of xenoblade?"

"n-"

"yeah you did"

Edited by Trisitei

iirc Dual the Sun has the most absurd requirement of them all, but I don't remember it to comment on it

Speaking of absurd usage requirements, Hien Messoujin (or whatever it got localized as in Chronicles) takes the cake. Not that I remember the requirements...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

CRIMSON DEVASTATION HAS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT FOR REQUIREMENTS

In the PlayStation 2 version of Tales of Symphonia, this attack is known to have ridiculous requirements.

NO SHIT

Edited by Trisitei

he might have said that... but it IS an ancient chinese quote!

man proposes his actions, but fate decides what is to come

Ha, I see. The quote I remember the most for cao cao was

"I'd rather betray others, than have others betray me"