Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Thanks, you're special ;)

Actually wait, you read my rant?

Haa, yeah, I know the feeling, especially with the shoehorning the memes. I would include the xenoblade fans in that because of how assmad some of them get when you even so much as utter FIORA'S name, I've seen this happen. But still.

Wait they're doing a best game ever poll? And yeahhh, I've seen those get rigged, utterly terrible. But as far as the games themselves go, SMW losing, eh? To what even? *doesn't want to gfaqs*

wwwWOAH THANKS u2

yes

I don't know much about Xenoblade nor the character besides like a spoiler, but that does sound terribly annoying yes

They go by EST so the day they were against each other is over now, but it was losing to Undertale because people outside from various other sites are telling people to go on there just to vote and piss off people and be like "HEY LOOK HOW GREAT OUR GAME IS TEEHEE"

I heard about it elsewhere since I don't frequent gamefaqs myself but I wanted to check the severity of it @_@

just be cool, calm and collected about it

don't shove things down peoples throats

Yes

its cause of attitudes like that I'm hesitant to recommend or I'm self-conscious about talking about things I like if other people don't care about it in case it annoys them or something

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Speaking of absurd usage requirements, Hien Messoujin (or whatever it got localized as in Chronicles) takes the cake. Not that I remember the requirements...

Makes me wonder if the move is even worth it? Doesn't use Presia

At least with the requirements like with Judas, you get a cool mask break

You know letty, you should not really care about this, since games are enjoyed in a more personal manner it shouldn't really matter about which one wins.

Follow your heart, not others' opinions.

Edited by Naughx

Makes me wonder if the move is even worth it? Doesn't use Presia

At least with the requirements like with Judas, you get a cool mask break

Given the requirements (which include Presea needing to be at critical health and everyone else dead - this alone is pretty much a dealbreaker - Beast used 200+ times, and she needs to have access to the Mighty Charge EX skill, which only randomly activates).... HELL NO!

Edited by Levant Colthearts

inb4 christmas music on the radio

Inb4? I'm sure it's already happening.

Stores sell christmas decorations just after halloween.

Edit: Shirley, should sukusuku wears christmas lights?

Edited by Naughx

wwwWOAH THANKS u2

yes

I don't know much about Xenoblade nor the character besides like a spoiler, but that does sound terribly annoying yes

They go by EST so the day they were against each other is over now, but it was losing to Undertale because people outside from various other sites are telling people to go on there just to vote and piss off people and be like "HEY LOOK HOW GREAT OUR GAME IS TEEHEE"

I heard about it elsewhere since I don't frequent gamefaqs myself but I wanted to check the severity of it @_@

Lettypls, my rants are irrelevant.

Don't worry, you aren't missing all that much, it's a running simulator with british dubs

I kid... kinda

Aha, I see. Come to think of it, when I was a lad, this used to happen quite a bit. But SMW is pretty great in all seriousness

Nevertheless, how are you?

Given the requirements.... HELL NO!

Heh, I know. I asked for rhetoric.