• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi Ace, my condolences

Hi Soledai

My car is in the dealer shop for minor repairs and to see why my satellite radio screen pauses for a short period of time. Who knows how long that's gonna take

It's funny, I was just thinking to myself... would Undertale still be hyped to the nine heavens if it were a VN?

sixth heaven*

probably not, since most of its fans are American/Steam Community users and they hate Japanese shit because it's weeaboo as fuck

You know letty, you should not really care about this, since games are enjoyed in a more personal manner it shouldn't really matter about which one wins.

Follow your heart, not others' opinions.

Aye, I don't care about these polls though. Especially since they're hosted on a site I don't have any attachment to and is prone to votebombs anyway, I'm just baffled at said fandom's immaturity since its not like they're going to accomplish anything from this besides making a fool of themselves and making people hate them more is all.

I like what I like and dislike what I dislike regardless of popularity based on my own opinions but depending on how people act about something I can easily go from "indifferent" to "never want to hear about this thing ever again" maaaybe its not the rational thing, but alas

Lettypls, my rants are irrelevant.

Don't worry, you aren't missing all that much, it's a running simulator with british dubs

I kid... kinda

Aha, I see. Come to think of it, when I was a lad, this used to happen quite a bit. But SMW is pretty great in all seriousness

Nevertheless, how are you?

I can't help what my eyes read over it just kinda happensssssss-- its ok I am perfectly fine with reading your rants even if I don't know about everything being discussed

lol, I do recall seeing a bit of running in directs and such but didn't know it was that excessive

at least the scenery seems to look ok from what I remember, I'm not exactly sure

Yeep, its definitely a thing. I actually don't remember too much of it myself ;_; think I played it plenty though

aah, I guess I'm ok..... I don't really know how I feel at the moment to be honest. Yourself?

Well I guess I should get around to Danganronpa 2:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/12/02/danganronpa-3-confirmed-for-2016-new-anime-announced

Cyborgs

Also,

Danganronpa V3: A New Semester for Everyone's Killing Life, will also allow for bluffing in order to dismantle your opponents' arguments.

Now it's going full Phoenix Wright

captain bible

How is- you know what? I'm not even going to pretend that's a surprise.