• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've always liked Zero's line in Megaman Zero 4

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me!!!! I am sublime!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!"

- Luca Blight though

And all those exclamation points too.

Edited by Soledai

"Never shame your name... never tolerate injustice... living true to your heart is the warrior's way... the Beoulve way."- Balbanes Beoulve

Is anyone really surprised to see me quoting Final Fantasy Tactics? No one? That's what I thought.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Yeah, that's one of my favorites as well. Actually, it took me a while to appreciate it since I thought it was dumb when I first saw it.

"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me!!!! I am sublime!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!"

- Luca Blight though

ONE DAY I'LL PLAY SUIKODEN 2 (after I finish the first game, that is).

Edited by Refa

"Never shame your name... never tolerate injustice... living true to your heart is the warrior's way... the Beoulve way."- Balbanes Beoulve

Is anyone really surprised to see me quoting Final Fantasy Tactics? No one? That's what I thought.

Yeah, that's one of my favorites as well. Actually, it took me a while to appreciate it since I thought it was dumb when I first saw it.

ONE DAY I'LL PLAY SUIKODEN 2 (after I finish the first game, that is).

No surprise at all haha.

Also why did you think it was dumb at first?

WE SHOULD FINISH 1

Also why did you think it was dumb at first?

WE SHOULD FINISH 1

It seemed out of character considering he seemed like a fairly straight laced hero. I had to play more of the games and understand his motivations before I was like "no wait, I was being dumb, this is actually kind of perfect".

ALSO YEAH WE SHOULD

You have most of this month off, right? We could totally do it this month considering how short of a game the first Suikoden is.

There was also one in Tactics Ogre.. When Lans Tartare was talking to Lans Hamilton

I'll try to remember that one, but here's one from the PSP TO

"While we walk the Earth, there will ever be conflict. A man will kill another over a husk of bread if not restrained! It falls to us to rein in these base creatures and bring order to the world. They crave a master to lead them, to give them purpose."

It seemed out of character considering he seemed like a fairly straight laced hero. I had to play more of the games and understand his motivations before I was like "no wait, I was being dumb, this is actually kind of perfect".

ALSO YEAH WE SHOULD

You have most of this month off, right? We could totally do it this month considering how short of a game the first Suikoden is.

Aha! I had played most of X before Zero, so yeah.

I'll grab it, and we should probably level Pahn up...

Edited by Jedi

There was also one in Tactics Ogre.. When Lans Tartare was talking to Lans Hamilton

I'll try to remember that one, but here's one from the PSP TO

"While we walk the Earth, there will ever be conflict. A man will kill another over a husk of bread if not restrained! It falls to us to rein in these base creatures and bring order to the world. They crave a master to lead them, to give them purpose."

That's a pretty twisted world view. Great quote, though. Actually, a lot of the dialogue in Tactics Ogre is fantastic. I was really sad when there weren't a bunch of quotes from it readily available online.

Aha! I had played most of X before Zero, so yeah.

I'll grab it, and we should probably level Pahn up...

Right, then it'd make more sense to begin with.

I'm going to download it RIGHT NOW.

Right, then it'd make more sense to begin with.

I'm going to download it RIGHT NOW.

Link me on skypeeeeeeee the dl. Please, i'm lazy and working on a video thingy.

Are one of those Lans supposed to be the one from the original SNES Ogre Battle?

That's a pretty twisted world view. Great quote, though. Actually, a lot of the dialogue in Tactics Ogre is fantastic. I was really sad when there weren't a bunch of quotes from it readily available online.

Oh that was Leonard, btw. I think the Law route, or the Neutral, I don't remember which... he was pretty interesting with his messed up views

It is ;~;

I was trying to find the quote I was talking about, but it's not quite available, I could probably find the video with the scene.

Are one of those Lans supposed to be the one from the original SNES Ogre Battle?

Yep, Ogre Battle's Lans is Lans Hamilton in TO, he's there for plot reasons Him and Warren, that is.

Prince Tristan and Gilbert also get a mention

Oh that was Leonard, btw. I think the Law route, or the Neutral, I don't remember which... he was pretty interesting with his messed up views

Right, that makes much more sense considering...the end of the first chapter (no matter which option you take). Actually, it reminds me of this.

"Governments falsify history only so it favours them. But you can't blame them. Because people always hope for a 'miracle'. Endlessly complaining, lazy, nuisances... that's what the masses really are. Governments give the people what they want... and history repeats itself. Governments might well have taken advantage of their insecurity... but then again, people are satisfied being used... 'God' is nothing but an image created out of their insecurity. It's their fault for knowing they're comfortably numb, and not doing anything about it."- Wiegraf Folles

Although they both really do share a lot of the same DNA, so I suppose it's only natural for them to have some commonalities.

Yep, Ogre Battle's Lans is Lans Hamilton in TO, he's there for plot reasons Him and Warren, that is.

Prince Tristan and Gilbert also get a mention

So is this before or after March of the Black Queen?

Right, that makes much more sense considering...the end of the first chapter (no matter which option you take). Actually, it reminds me of this.

"Governments falsify history only so it favours them. But you can't blame them. Because people always hope for a 'miracle'. Endlessly complaining, lazy, nuisances... that's what the masses really are. Governments give the people what they want... and history repeats itself. Governments might well have taken advantage of their insecurity... but then again, people are satisfied being used... 'God' is nothing but an image created out of their insecurity. It's their fault for knowing they're comfortably numb, and not doing anything about it."- Wiegraf Folles

Although they both really do share a lot of the same DNA, so I suppose it's only natural for them to have some commonalities.

Weigraf o:

I should replay FFT one day... since the psp version has the slow down fixed I might play that one too.

Oh, and then there's those chapter quotes too:

"Who can know if the path we choose is right or wrong? I will fear no reproach. For man is a creature of sorrow and regret, and ever will be." I think that was chapter 2L

So is this before or after March of the Black Queen?

After; Not sure how much longer after, though.

Oh, and then there's those chapter quotes too:

"Who can know if the path we choose is right or wrong? I will fear no reproach. For man is a creature of sorrow and regret, and ever will be." I think that was chapter 2L

Man, I never did do the Law or Neutral paths. The chapter titles themselves were pretty great too. Going off of my memory here but one was like "There is blood on my hands, how long before it lies on my heart as well" or something to that effect.

Ah after makes sense, because the epilogue, Lans and Warren going off, which is why they don't show up with Destin, Gilbert, Debonair, Saradin and Aisha in Ogre Battle 64

Edited by Jedi

I left right before you posted, oops.

At the time I was okay. Now, I'm pretty okay.

Oh my, this looks familiar.

It vaguely reminds me of Paladin's Quest

I read this and got "zenkai"

that dbz though

...And I was gone when you answered.

It's Just Bread Breed, a SRPG Game by Enix.

It seems nice, but the combat system is a little bareborne (not showing ennemies and units range is annoying. ANd archer can't shoot diagonally.)

I should finish FFT one day, but I have tons of grinding to do, and that game is still damn slow, een on PSP...

Ah, discussion about Tactics Ogre. That pleased me a lot.

I really liked Leundar Balbatos. Mainly for how he dies in each route.

Edited by Tamanoir

Man, I never did do the Law or Neutral paths. The chapter titles themselves were pretty great too. Going off of my memory here but one was like "There is blood on my hands, how long before it lies on my heart as well" or something to that effect.

Oh my. If anything, I would suggest the Law route, it's quite interesting, to say the least. I personally think it's canon, but that's irrelevant.

I think that was Chapter 1

Also are you playing the SNES translated or the PSP version?

Ah after makes sense, because the epilogue, Lans and Warren going off, which is why they don't show up with Destin, Gilbert, Debonair, Saradin and Aisha in Ogre Battle 64

I lost my data of OB64, but I remember I had met Aisha.

I just remembered that in the PSP TO, Destin gets mentioned too, but not by name.

...And I was gone when you answered.

It's Just Bread Breed, a SRPG Game by Enix.

It seems nice, but the combat system is a little bareborne (not showing ennemies and units range is annoying. ANd archer can't shoot diagonally.)

Nah, it's fine.

Oh I see.

I could tell it was an Enix game actually. Enix games back in the day had this certain look and you could tell it was Enix

I lost my data of OB64, but I remember I had met Aisha.

I just remembered that in the PSP TO, Destin gets mentioned too, but not by name.

You should start again, OB64 is literally my most favorite game ever :P:

You should start again, OB64 is literally my most favorite game ever :P:

I should plays it at one point.

I should also plays OBSNES too. I tried it some years ago, but never went too far.

I absolutely love Tactics Ogre LUCT, and Knight of Lodis was fun, but I never really tried the Ogre Battle part of the serie

I should plays it at one point.

I should also plays OBSNES too. I tried it some years ago, but never went too far.

I absolutely love Tactics Ogre LUCT, and Knight of Lodis was fun, but I never really tried the Ogre Battle part of the serie

It's great, I also love SNES, I actually am the opposite, I love Ogre Battle but haven't really tried the Tactics Ogre part.