Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

There was a poll about Dragon Quest that had been there for a while. And now it's gone.

I hadn't noticed it as well

Me neither...

I'm pretty sure it's actually a while sinceit's not here anymore.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm currently doing revision exercise on the government site for my driving theory exam. And god the questions are dumb. They're all multiple answers and usually the right answer is painfully evident:

Q.: What happens when you brake abruptly?

A. You show the others that you're a good driver

B. You show you skills at handling a vehicle

C. You use more gas

And then there was that gem in the obligatory text book: 'The faster you drive, the more violent the collision'

:facepalm:

Purgatory. Watch out!

Naughx, as-tu été forcé de passer à travers l'enfer des cours théoriques de conduite obligatoire où as-tu été intelligent et as passé ton permis avant l'entrée en vigueur de la loi?

Naughx, have you been forced to pass through the hell of theoretical mandatory driving course where have you been smart and spent your permit before the entry into force of the law?

I'm currently doing revision exercise on the government site for my driving theory exam. And god the questions are dumb. They're all multiple answers and usually the right answer is painfully evident:

Q.: What happens when you brake abruptly?

A. You show the others that you're a good driver

B. You show you skills at handling a vehicle

C. You use more gas

And then there was that gem in the obligatory text book: 'The faster you drive, the more violent the collision'

:facepalm:

haha those question are always stupid

There was one in my test that was like:

"your car gas is leaking what do you do?"

and one of the options was:

"get closer with a lighter to see what's happening"

Naughx, as-tu été forcé de passer à travers l'enfer des cours théoriques de conduite obligatoire où as-tu été intelligent et as passé ton permis avant l'entrée en vigueur de la loi?

Je ne l'ai pas fait. >.<

Naughx, have you been forced to pass through the hell of theoretical mandatory driving course where have you been smart and spent your permit before the entry into force of the law?

Good translation, though there's some little corrections:

''Naughx, have you been forced to go through the hell of mandatory theoretical driving course or ('ou' is 'or' and 'où' is 'where' have you been smart and got your permit before the enforcement of the law began?''

haha those question are always stupid

There was one in my test that was like:

"your car gas is leaking what do you do?"

and one of the options was:

"get closer with a lighter to see what's happening"

I think one of the answer regarding a question about speeding was: 'You should go over the limit because it is important to impress your friends'

Je ne l'ai pas fait. >.<

Bonne chance pour quand tu vas décider de le faire. Certaines questions sont sérieusement abrutissantes. J'ai rien contre les cours pratiques obligatoires, mais la 95% de ce qui est vu dans les cours théoriques est sérieusement une perte de temps. (Honnêtement, je crois que mon cours m'aurais plus servi si tout les cours théorique auraient remplacés par des heures de routes)

Good translation, though there's some little corrections:

''Naughx, have you been forced to go through the hell of mandatory theoretical driving course or ('ou' is 'or' and 'où' is 'where' have you been smart and got your permit before the enforcement of the law began?''

that was google translate

my french is literally nonexistent

[3:12:33 PM] PKLucas531: i want to change my SF avy but my current avy is so okay

that it is

don't change it

that was google translate

my french is literally nonexistent

that it is

don't change it

I wasn't sure if it was you or google translate since you're using a French member title xp