• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I only played like..4 of them though D:

red

I only played 4 myself (Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Path of Radiance and Awakening in that order. Though I'm currently doing a playthrough of Sacred Stones)

FE12 is great and also my favorite

but I've never finished it

shadow dragon is better IMO

12 is boring and the MU manages to be 10 times worse than Robin's and Micaiah's love child whose godfather is Marcus

That is, he/she is fucking awful

Edited by Nobody

12 is boring and the MU manages to be 10 times worse than Robin's and Micaiah's love child whose godfather is Marcus

Having about 1/4 the cast get no lines short of their death quotes, to me, is nothing short of fucking unacceptable. Doesn't really help that the growths are so bad - IMO, I like actually seeing my army grow. I never really got the chance to feel that in SD. IMO, it's the worst FE short of the NES games.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Having about 1/4 the cast get no lines short of their death quotes, to me, is nothing short of fucking unacceptable. Doesn't really help that the growths are so bad - IMO, I like actually seeing my army grow. I never feally got the chance to feel that in SD.

I don't mind bad growths.

Hell, I'd actually say I prefer them =x, since units are less likely to be RNG screwed (since the enemies won't grow as much either). FE6/7 have the perfect growths IMO

IDK, I don't really mind most of the cast not having lines. Both in 11 and 12 I think the cast is boring and ignore 85% of them anyway.

I just found 11's Gameplay better. I quite liked Shiida Emblem: Wing Spear

Edited by Nobody

for me

FEs I'm not bothered to tier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FE13

why do you hate 13 so much?

did 13 run over your dog?

did 13 try to burn your house?

did 13 steal your ice cream?

Having about 1/4 the cast get no lines short of their death quotes, to me, is nothing short of fucking unacceptable. Doesn't really help that the growths are so bad - IMO, I like actually seeing my army grow. I never really got the chance to feel that in SD. IMO, it's the worst FE short of the NES games.

I actually have a soft spot for FE2. It's a really rough diamond, and a nice change from the others.

FE12 is great and also my favorite

but I've never finished it

You cannot say that a game is your favorite when you haven't even finished it

Funny, from what I gathered around the forum, most people found 12 better than SD. I really disliked SD (I couldn't even tell you the name of the cast outside of some main characters and archetypes. The rest is really blurry to me). If it's even worse than SD, I'll stay away from it

for me

FEs I'm not bothered to tier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FE13

Why do you hate FE13 so much?

Hi, I'm baaack~! (and probably a couple pounds heavier...) XD

On the subject of games for the thread to play, I'm trying to get back into my Animal Crossing town, so I wouldn't mind playing that with people.

And its a tie between 8 and 13 for my fave FE, with 4 a runner up. 11 is probably my least fave.

You cannot say that a game is your favorite when you haven't even finished it

Why do you hate FE13 so much?

I do what I want

I think I posted it here somewhere but I don't feel like digging up the post

Funny, from what I gathered around the forum, most people found 12 better than SD. I really disliked SD (I couldn't even tell you the name of the cast outside of some main characters and archetypes. The rest is really blurry to me). If it's even worse than SD, I'll stay away from it

yeah, most people prefer 12 to 11.

I don't. But I like 11 and most people don't